Nancy Nabil Ajram
Achrafieh, Beirut, Lebanon
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
Singer, recording artist
- Father – Nabil Ajram
- Mother – Raymonda Aoun
- Siblings – Nabil Ajram Jr. (Younger Brother) (Lebanese Singer), Nadine Nariman Ajram (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Nancy Ajram is represented by Jiji Lamara Group.
Arabic pop, World, Pop, Dance
EMI Arabia, Megastar, In2Musica, Arabica Records
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nancy Ajram has dated –
- Fadi El-Hachem (2008-Present) – Nancy Ajram got married to her dentist Dr. Fadi El Hachem in September 2008 in a civil ceremony in Cyprus. It was love at first sight. In May 2009, they welcomed their first daughter, Mila (who was named after actress Milla Jovovich). Ajram released a song dedicated to her daughter on the day of her birth. In April 2011, they made another addition to their family with the birth of their second daughter, Ella.
Race / Ethnicity
36-26-37 in or 91.5-66-94 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Nancy has endorsed/appeared in numerous TV commercials for (in the Middle-East and Arab World)
- Sony Ericsson
- Damas (Gold jewelry brand)
She has made musical videos promoting different products such as Pepsi and Close-Up.
Best Known For
- Being a multi-platinum recording artist and for the super hit album, Akhasmak Ah.
- Being one of the most influential female artists from the Arab World.
Nancy Ajram released her first studio album Mihtagalak in 1998 via EMI Arabia. It sold 200,000 album copies in the Arab world.
Nancy hasn’t appeared in any film till date.
First TV Show
Ajram made her TV show debut with music game show SuperStar in 2004 as a guest appearance.
Nancy Ajram likes to hit the treadmill every morning so that she can start her day in the best possible way. She isn’t a big fan of hitting the gym and lifting the weight but sometimes, do manage to squeeze in a gym workout session in her daily routine.
She also relies on dancing and walking to keep her hourglass figure in the best shape possible. When she can find sufficient time, she likes to indulge yoga, which she believes is a great way of switching off and draining stress of hectic schedule.
Nancy Ajram Favorite Things
- Food – Lentil Soup
- Dubai Hotspots – Shopping Malls
Source – The National, Arabian Business
Nancy Ajram Facts
- Nancy Ajram holds the distinction of being the first woman brand ambassador of Coca-Cola in the Arab and Middle East region.
- Ajram is the first Arabic artist to garner more than 20 million followers on Facebook.
- In the 2009 survey conducted by Rotana Magazine, Nancy was voted as the most beautiful mom.
- She started performing on stage at 8 by entering a singing competition for kids on the Lebanese national channel in 1991.
- In 2005, the Newsweek edition for Kuwait named her in the list of the Most Influential Arab Personalities.
- In 2009, she created history by becoming the first female ambassador for UNICEF for the Middle East and North African region.
- She is involved with several charities in Middle East and in 2006, founded Nancy Ajram’s Charity Organization in Beirut with an aim to support poor and needy.
- In June 2008, she raised over Dhs 940,000 at The Big Ball charity event in Dubai by giving one of her favorite dresses for an auction, the proceed of which were used to support underprivileged children.
- She was forced to post a formal apology on her official website for anti-Iran statements placed on the homepage of a website, which was posing as her official site.
- Over the years, the Arabian Business has included her in various lists including most influential Arabs, most powerful Arab singers, and most influential contemporary female singers.
- Visit her official website @ www.nancyajram.com.
- Hear more from Nancy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, iTunes, YouTube, and K.to.