Nathaniel Marvin Wolff
Nat, Nate, Wolffman, Mr. Maturity, Girl Magnet
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Nat went to a private school in New York City.
Actor, composer, musician, singer, songwriter
- Father – Michael Wolff (Jazz Pianist)
- Mother – Polly Draper (Actress)
- Siblings – Alex Wolff (Younger Brother) (Actor, singer)
- Others – William Henry Draper III (Maternal Grandfather) (Venture Capitalist), William Henry Draper, Jr (Great Grandfather) (Banker, Diplomat), Tim Draper (Uncle) (Venture Capitalist), Jesse Draper (Cousin) (Actress)
Nat Wolff is currently signed with Untitled Entertainment.
Pop, bubblegum pop, rock, indie
Vocals, guitar, keyboards, piano
His labels include –
- Columbia Records (2007-2008)
- Nick Records (2007-2008)
- Sony BMG Music Entertainment (2007-2008)
- SaddleUp Records
- RED Music
6 ft ¾ in or 185 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Nat Wolff has been romantically linked with –
- Miranda Cosgrove (2009-2011) – Nat and actress Miranda Cosgrove met each other in May 2009 and started dating. They were seen together several times in 2009 which led to the speculation that both were dating each other. The song “Greatest Prize” which he performed at various concerts is said to be dedicated to her. The couple got separated in January 2011.
- Margaret Qualley (2011-2014) – Nat met model and actress, Margaret Qualley in 2011 when Nat was filming for the movie Peace, Love & Misunderstanding (2011). They fell in love and began dating each other. This love interest of Nat didn’t last long and the couple announced their breakup in 2014.
- Suki Waterhouse (2015) – In June 2015, he was RUMORed to had fling with British model, Suki Waterhouse.
- Ashley Benson (2015-Present) – Since October 2015, Nat is RUMORed to be dating actress Ashley Benson. They were spotted walking hand-in-hand and having a coffee.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sweet and Soulful voice
- Innocent looks
Nat’s body specification may be –
- Chest – 37 in or 94 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12.5 in or 32 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
His shoe size is speculated to be 10 (US).
He has appeared in Dannon Danimals commercial.
His father is Jewish whereas his mother is a Christian. He was raised as “Culturally Jewish.”
Best Known For
Appearing in the Nickelodeon’s musical comedy TV series The Naked Brothers Band from 2007 to 2009, which was created and co-directed by his mother Polly Draper wherein he also composed the music for the show.
First TV Show
He played as himself in Nickelodeon’s TV series The Naked Brothers Band from 2007 to 2009. He appeared in all the 42 episodes.
He appeared as himself in the musical comedy film The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie, released in the year 2005.
His first album was The Naked Brothers Band which was released by Nick Records and Columbia Records in the year 2007, consisting of soundtracks from the show “The Naked Brothers Band.”
His first studio album was released in October 2011 via Saddleup Records entitled Black Sheep. The standard edition contains 11 songs.
Nat’s workout routine and diet plan is not known. Though, he has a thin body frame.
Nat Wolff Favorite Things
- Food – Hamburger, Barbecue
- TV Shows – Entourage (2004-2011)
- Cartoon – Family Guy (1999-Present)
- Book – Holes (By Louis Sachar)
- Actors – Dustin Hoffman, Paul Rudd
- Sport – Basketball, soccer, baseball, swimming
- Sports Teams – Los Angeles Lakers (Basketball), The New York Yankees (Baseball)
- Color – Blue
- Athlete – Magic Johnson
- Filmmakers – Martin Scorsese, Paul Weitz
- Movies – Taxi Driver (1976), The Graduate (1967), Annie Hall (1977)
- Music Artists – Beatles, Sting
Nat Wolff Facts
- He is good friends with Miranda Cosgrove, Justin Bieber, Jeydon Wale, Macaulay Culkin, Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, John Green, Paul Weitz, Dylan Sprouse and Cole Sprouse.
- Nat is a big fan of rock band, Nirvana.
- He had a lead role in the 2015 film Paper Towns, which is based on the novel of the same name from renowned writer, John Green.
- He first gained attention as a singer when he performed his composition called Firefighters at a benefit concert held in the wake of 9/11 attacks. He raised more than $46,000 at the concert which he donated to the New York City Fire Department’s Squad 18.
- He started writing songs at the age of 5.
- In the summer of 2005, he cast his parents in his short film titled “Don’t Eat off My Plate” which he wrote, produced and directed.
- He is the composer and band leader of The Naked Brothers Band.
- He teamed up with Brother Alex, to establish a musical duo called Nat & Alex Wolff which subsequently released an album entitled “Black Sheep” in the year 2011.
- Visit his official website @ natnalex.
- Connect with Nat on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, Instagram, Tumblr, and Google+.