Natalie Emilia-Romagna Martinez
Miami, Florida, U.S.
In 2002, she graduated from St. Brendan High School in Westchester, Florida.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
61 kg or 134½ pounds
There is no information about her dating a boyfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
Natalie is of Cuban and American descent.
- Big thick eyebrows
- Tattoos on her arms
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has served as the face of JLO by Jennifer Lopez.
Natalie was also seen in Fantasy Cigar shoot.
Best Known For
Serving as the spokesperson for JLO by Jennifer Lopez and also for playing supporting role as Case in the 2008 feature film Death Race.
Natalie debuted with 2008 science fiction action thriller film Death Race for her supporting role as Case.
First TV Show
In 2006, Natalie appeared in 55 episodes of MYNetworkTV’s nighttime telenovela Fashion House where she played the role as Michelle Miller.
She hits the gym regularly to stay in shape for her various roles in the film and television. Natalie exercises three days in a week. She also does Muay Thai training and yoga in her free time.
MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) is her passion. She likes physically demanding roles and hence keeps her body fit to get to play those roles.
She switches up her workout routine. Sometimes, she’ll do boxing in the morning, or go for cardio barre classes, or dancing.
Walking her dogs is another physical activity, she does daily.
Most of the times, Natalie cooks her own breakfast but if she is in a hurry, she would grab a smoothie. She also eats meat and is a foodie.
Talking about her beauty products, she uses a face cream called Fenix, tinted moisturizer, mascara, and Chapstick.
Natalie Martinez Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi, Korean barbecue, ice cream
Source – Haute Living
Natalie Martinez Facts
- Natalie has also been featured in couple of music videos such as Pitbull‘s “Rain Over Me“, Justin Timberlake‘s “Senorita” and others.
- Natalie likes that line between biceps and triceps on the arm of a guy. That is actually one of her favorite features on a guy. Natalie likes those boys who take care of their bodies.
- In Broken City (2013), she got to work alongside Mark Wahlberg.
- She has 2 dogs named, Moose and Nola.
- She spends her free time watching cooking shows.
- Join Natalie on Twitter, and Instagram.