Nia Temple Sanchez
Nia was born on February 15, 1990
Sacramento, California, U.S.
Nia graduated from Paloma Valley High School in Menifee, California in 2008.
Model, beauty queen
- Father – David Sanchez (Military veteran)
- Mother – Nicole Sanford
- Siblings – David, Jr. (Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Nia Sanchez dated –
- Daniel Booko – American actor and model, Daniel Booko dated Nia Sanchez in the past. They started dating before she won the Miss Nevada USA title.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry.
36-24-36 in or 91.5-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is not listed.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She has not revealed publicly about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Becoming Miss USA 2014.
Nia has not appeared in any of the films.
She has an elegant figure and that does not come so easily. A strict diet and a regular exercise regimen is responsible to achieve that level of fitness.
She has a sweet tooth so without doing any harm to her body, she drinks fresh mix fruit juice, which she herself makes. The juice includes apple, pineapple, kale, spinach, and celery. Nia also likes to eat raw cookie dough chunks.
She starts her day with green tea and also drinks chamomile tea at night. Protein shake is again one of the items in her diet plan.
Nia drinks lots of water throughout the day.
Her go to snack is salted almonds, or tuna packets.
She makes her own enchiladas and makes sure it is healthy by adding less cheese but adding chicken.
As a sample, her diet plan is as –
- Breakfast – Eggs / scrambled eggs, oatmeal, and fresh fruit.
- Lunch – Green beans or broccoli with chicken, turkey or tuna
- Dinner – Brown rice, vegetable soup
She makes sure that all the main food groups like proteins, carbs, veggies are there in her diet.
Nia Sanchez Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Mexican
- Movie – Tangled (2010)
Source – HollywoodLife
Nia Sanchez Facts
- Nia is the first contestant from Nevada, who has won Miss USA title.
- Miss Nevada was actually born in California.
- She was born and raised in Sacramento until the age of 7.
- She has worked as a face character for Hong Kong Disney in 2012 for 7 months.
- After her parents divorced (when she was 6), she lived with her then-housewife mom at women’s shelter for about 2 months.
- At 13, she participated in a Miss San Jacinto contest, which she didn’t won.
- She has also worked as a nanny in Europe.
- She knows ballet and jazz dance forms. She practiced them for 5 years.
- She had already traveled to 12 countries in the world before winning Miss Nevada USA in 2014.
- Being half-Hispanic, she does not know Spanish. But, Nia wants to learn that.
- She teaches martial arts at women’s shelter in Las Vegas.
- Miss Nevada USA was not able to answer Nevada’s capital.
- She is a fourth degree black belt in Taekwondo.
- Visit her official website @ www.missnevadausa.com.
- Catch Nia on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.