Nicola Anne Peltz
Westchester County, New York, U.S.
Nicola went to Rye Country Day School in Rye, New York.
As a desire to become an actress, she went to Manhattan Theatre Company.
- Father – Nelson Peltz (Billionaire businessman and former owner of Snapple brand)
- Mother – Claudia (née Heffner) (Former model)
- Siblings – Nicola has 4 older brothers including Will Peltz, 2 younger brothers, and a sister.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicola Peltz dated –
- Justin Bieber (2016) – From May to July 2016, Nicola dated Canadian singer, Justin Bieber.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jewish (Austrian and Russian) ancestry on her father’s side, and German on her mother’s side.
34-25-33 in or 86-63.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has appeared in KCA commercial with Jackson Rathbone.
Peltz’s dad is Jewish.
Best Known For
Playing Katara in the film The Last Airbender (2010), and as Tessa Yeager in the science fiction action film Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014).
Nicole appeared in 2006 Christmas comedy film Deck the Halls for her role as Mackenzie.
First TV Show
From 2013 to 2014, Nicole played the role as Bradley Martin in the drama thriller television series Bates Motel. During this time, she appeared in a total of 11 episodes.
Her workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Nicola Peltz Favorite Things
- Autobot (from Transformers) – Bumblebee
Source – TeenVogue
Nicola Peltz Facts
- She has played ice hockey as a child.
- By Nylon Magazine’s Young Hollywood Issue, Nicola was considered one of the 55 faces of future.
- Nicole belongs to the family of ice hockey players and so she was also convinced that she would also become the same. But, after she turned 10, she changed her mind and decided to become an actress.
- For her role as Katara in the 2010 film “The Last Airbender”, Nicola was nominated in the “Worst Supporting Actress” category.
- She learnt Tai Chi for the 2010 film The Last Airbender.
- Nicola started modeling at a very early age.
- Hear more from Peltz from Twitter and Facebook.