Nicole Mary Kidman
Nic, Nicole Urban
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Australian and American (Dual Citizenship)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nicole Kidman attended Lane Cove Public School and later North Sydney Girls’ High School, Sydney, Australia but dropped out in 1984 to work as a massage therapist to help her family. She ,then, went Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne, Victoria and at the Phillip Street Theatre, Sydney. She finally attended Australian Theatre for Young People, Sydney, Australia.
Australian Actress, Singer, Film Producer
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Nicole Kidman married
- Tom Cruise (1990-2001) – She married Hollywood actor Tom Cruise on Christmas Eve 1990 in Telluride, Colorado. Tom and Nicole adopted two children – one daughter “Isabella Jane Cruise” (born 22 December, 1992) and one son “Connor Cruise” (born on 17 January, 1995). The couple got officially divorced in August 2001.
- Keith Urban (2006-Present) – Kidman married to New Zealand country singer Keith Urban on 25 June, 2006 at Manly, New South Wales, Australia. She gave birth to her first daughter, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban on 7 July, 2008 in Nashville, USA. On 28 December, 2010, she had her second daughter, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban via surrogacy at Nashville, USA.
Race / Ethnicity
Red (She has naturally red hair)
34-23-36 in or 87-58.5-91.5 cm
Women’s Cancer Research Fund (2003), Chanel No 5 (2005), Omega Watches (2005), Nintendo (2006)
Best Known For
Her movies like Moulin Rouge! (2001), The Hours (2002), To Die For (1995)
Nicole is not a regular singer but an occasional one. So, she has not released any album but has sung songs for her movie in collaboration with other professional singers. Her first single is Come What May (Duet with Ewan McGregor) in October, 2001. It was sung for her film Moulin Rouge! This song peaked at no. 27 in UK Singles chart.
1983 film Bush Christmas for her role as Helen. It was an Australian drama film, remake of 1947 Australian film of the same name.
First TV Show
1983 TV Series Five Mile Creek for her role as Annie. It was a Australian TV Series consisting of total 39 episodes in all the 3 seasons. At that time Kidman was just 16 years old.
David Janik, Jenna Phillips had been her personal trainers in the past. Now, she was seen with her another trainer as it is clear from this pic.
Nicole Kidman Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, Pizza
- Favorite Drink – Apple Martinis
- Favorite Movies – The Wizard Of Oz (1939), Gone With The Wind (1939)
- Favorite Bands – Gorillaz
- Favorite Singer – Lenny Kravitz
- Favorite Books – War and Peace (Leo Tolstoy published in 1869), Portrait Of A Lady (Henry James published in 1881)
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Place – Australia
- Favorite Sport – Swimming
- Favorite Perfume – Angel by Thierry Mugler, Eau du Sud by Annick Goutal
Nicole Kidman Facts
- Nicole Kidman is allergic to bees and strawberries.
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban (Kidman’s Husband) went to Bora Bora Island for their honeymoon.
- Kidman donated $100,000 to the children’s hospital in Randwick in 2001.
- She has an IQ of 132+.
- Nicole was paid around half a million dollars for a 25 minute speech at the 5th Annual Forbes Global CEO Conference at Sydney Opera House in July 2005.
- In 2008, Nicole Kidman was voted no. 5 in Glamour’s The 50 Most Glamorous Women.
- She said that she was very shy, stutter and timid as a child.
- Kidman is a distant relative of Isabel Kidman, the second wife of Jack Lee (British Director).
- As a kid, Nicole Kidman was a part of the band Divine Madness.
- Her second wedding ceremony lasted 35 minutes.
- There were 3 bridesmaid at Nicole Kidman’s wedding – Kidman’s daughter from Cruise “Isabella Jane Cruise”, Nicole’s sister “Antonia Kidman” and her niece Lucia.
- Connect with Nicole on Twitter, and Facebook.