Trunfio was born on 16 March, 1986
Merredin, Western Australia
She had attended St. Mary’s Primary School in Merredin. Later, she attended Parkfield primary and finally completed her schooling from Australind Senior High School.
She had studied acting in New York City for 3 years and had also attended National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA).
Fashion / Runway model
She has 3 more siblings and is the youngest in her family.
Nicole has been signed to these modeling agencies –
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Hong Kong
- Traffic Models – Madrid
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Iconic Management – Germany (Mother Agency)
- Chic Management (2011 – 2013)
- Louisa Models – Munich (2006 – 2011)
- Marilyn Agency – Paris (2006 – 2011)
- Select Model Management (2006 – 2011)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Nicole Trunfio dated –
- Ryan Leslie (2009-2011) – For 2 years, the model dated Ryan Leslie, an American record producer. They separated in June 2011.
- Benji Madden (2011) – Good Charlotte guitarist Benji Madden dated Nicole in 2011 after she separated from Ryan in June.
- Gary Clark Jr. (2012-Present) – American musician, Gary is currently dating Trunfio since June 2012.
White (Italian Australian)
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Nicole Trunfio had done the advertisements for Bath & Body Work, Chanel, Christian Dior, D&G, DKNY Jeans, Elie Tahari, Fendi, Roberto Cavalli, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Gucci, Kenneth Cole, Kosta Boda, L.K. Bennet, La Perla, Mariella Burani, Missoni, Newport News, Oenobiol, Sisley, Sonia Rykiel, Versace, Victoria’s Secret.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Modelling for famous fashion brands.
She has been featured in an 2009 Australian drama movie Two Fists, One Heart and played the role as Italian temptress Jessica.
First Fashion Show
Nicole’s debut fashion show was Melbourne Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2003 in which she modelled for Akira, David Jones and Wayne Cooper.
Nicole goes to gym to stay in shape. She tries to go there three or four times in a week. She mixes cardio with yoga. To ensure that she does her exercises in correct manner and on time, she takes the help from a personal trainer, as well.
To maintain blood circulation, she does dry brushing on her body before taking a bath, and followed by a cold shower.
Nicole Trunfio Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Simpsons (1989-), SFASM
- Movie – Girl Interrupted (1999)
- Clothing Label – Sass & Bide, Morrissey & Wayne Cooper
Source – FMD
Nicole Trunfio Facts
- Nicole won the Australian version of the TV show Search for a Supermodel, but came second in the International version of this TV show.
- She won a contract of $100,000 with FORD, when she appeared in “Supermodel of the World 2002”.
- Trunfio replaced Miranda Kerr to become the face for David Jones’ 2011 launch.
- She has graced numerous magazine covers around the world.
- She is represented by IMG Models – New York, Iconic Management – Berlin, Viviens Model Management – Australia.
- In the second season of American version of Make Me a Supermodel, she served as a mentor only for female models.
- She has opened a jewelry website @ trunfiojewels.com.
- Connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, and Instagram.
- Visit her official website @ www.nicoletrunfio.net.