Nina Constantinova Dobreva (Native Name - Нина Константинова Добрева)
Ninche, Ninja, Looch, French Kote, Neens, Dee, Trouble, DoeDoe
Nina Dobrev is currently 25 according to her birth date January 9, 1989
Nina Dobrev attended J. B. Tyrrell Sr. Public School, Scarborough, Canada. Then, she went Wexford Collegiate School for the Arts, Scarborough, Ontario and Ryerson University, Toronto, majoring in sociology. She left in 2006 to pursue her acting career.
Model and Actress
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 122 pounds
Nina Dobrev dated -
- Ian Somerhalder (2010-2013) – American model and actor Ian Somerhalder is the one whom Nina dated from March 2010 until April 2013. They first met on the set of popular TV series “The Vampire Diaries” and their romance extended off the set as well.
- Derek Hough (2013) – From August 2013 until November 2013, Nina dated American dancer, Derek Hough.
- Liam Hemsworth (2014 – Present) – Australian actor Liam Hemsworth is RUMORed to be dating Nina since February 2014. They were spotted together in a Corner Tavern bar and as per an eyewitness, they enjoyed their time together by having drinks with couple of other friends. Liam also gave Nina a good night kiss on the lips.
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
It looks like she may be 2 (US) or 32 (EU)
There is no major brand that endorsed Nina Dobrev
Best Known For
For portraying Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce in the supernatural drama TV series The Vampire Diaries from 2009 onwards. This show is based on the book series of the same name.
2006 Canadian film Away from Her for her role as Monica. However, she was not in a lead role in this film.
First TV Show
2006-2009 Canadian teen drama TV series Degrassi: The Next Generation, in which she portrayed the role of Mia Jones in 46 episodes.
Nina Dobrev is a yoga fan. She attends yoga classes 3 to 4 times a week. Sometimes she takes the help of yoga instructor. Yoga has become a part of her life. She mainly does Hot Yoga (done in hot and humid temperatures).
Other than her all-time favorite workout, she does running and pick weights too, but, not to bulk up her body. Instead for keeping her body lean.
Nina Favorite Things
- Favorite Food - Chocolate
- Favorite TV Programs - Grey’s Anatomy (2005), True Blood (2008), House (2004-2012), Gossip Girl (2007), So You Think You Can Dance (2005), Heroes (2006-2010), Nip / Tuck (2003-2010)
- Favorite Movies - The Notebook (2004), Knocked Up (2007), Juno (2007), Transformers (2007), Schindler’s List (1993)
- Favorite Actor - Craig Kielburger
- Favorite Books - The Lovely Bones (Alice Sebold), The Alchemist (Paolo Coelho), Fugitive Pieces (Anna Michaels)
- Favorite Actress - Meryl Streep
- Favorite Idol - Rachel McAdams
- Favorite Beauty Products - Philosophy’s When Hope Is Not Enough, Jan Marini’s Factor-A Eyes for DarkCircles
- Nina Dobrev enjoys playing rock band and like water sports like wakeboarding, surfing, swimming and scuba diving.
- Nina Dobrev has 2 pets – 1 dog and 1 cat, named, Miss Linx.
- Nina was born in Bulgaria but moved to Canada when she was 2.
- Nina can speak French, English and Bulgarian fluently.
- She has 1 older brother and her father is a computer engineer, while her mother is an artist.
- Sara Paxton is her best friend.
- She like to make jewellery and is planning to open her own jewellery line in near future.
- Nina had played a teenage mother role in TV series “Degrassi: The Next Generation” (2006-2009) and played the daughter of a teenage mother in TV series “The Vampire Diaries”(2009).
- Nina Dobrev was voted no. 44 in FHM Australia’s Top 100 Sexies Women in the World in 2011.
- She has also built a school with her “Degrassi: The Next Generation” (2006-2009) co-stars in Kenya through a non profit organization Free the Children.