Olivia J. Thirlby
Olivia was born on October 6, 1986
New York City, New York, U.S.
Thirlby attended and graduated from Friends Seminary in Manhattan. She graduated from a class of 57 students.
Further, she attended the summer camps, viz., French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts and Usdan Center for the Creative and Performing Arts.
Olivia also attended American Globe Theatre and enrolled herself at London’s Royal Academy of Dramatic Art to complete the stage combat course with the British Academy of Stage and Screen Combat (BASSC).
Olivia’s dad is a contractor, while her mother is an advertising executive.
She is the only child of her parents.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Her dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials for US department store chain Mervyns, Prabal Gurung for Target and others.
Best Known For
Playing Leah in the Oscar-winning film Juno (2007), as Natalie in The Darkest Hour (2011) and as Judge Cassandra Anderson in Dredd (2012).
Olivia debuted with 2006 drama film United 93 for her role as Nicole Carol Miller.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2007, she appeared in NBC’s television drama series Kidnapped for her role as Aubrey Cain. She did a total of 5 episodes.
She does yoga to relax herself and to maintain her physical and mental health.
Olivia Thirlby Favorite Things
- Female Characters from Shakespeare Plays – Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing, Constance from King John, Portia from Julius Caesar
Source – Nylon
Olivia Thirlby Facts
- Olivia is best friends with Zoë Kravitz.
- Olivia was initially considered for the role of Babydoll in the 2011 movie Sucker Punch, but the role went to Emily Browning.
- When she was in high school, she was offered a lead role in the French movie The Secret (2007). She accepted the offer and played the starring role as Samantha Marris.
- She has no siblings. As a child, she used to play dress-up and make-believe. This was her favorite pastime.
- She has a big collection of hats. Whenever she has a bad hair day, she wears a hat.
- Born in New York City, she grew up in Manhattan’s East Village.
- In October 2014, she joined the cast of The Stanford Prison Experiment.
- Join Olivia on Twitter and Instagram.