Olivia Jane Cockburn
New York City, New York, USA
American but citizenship of Irish-American, i.e. she has citizenship of both Ireland and America
Olivia Wilde attended Georgetown Day School in Washington, D.C., as well as Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts, graduating in 2002. She also studied acting in Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin, Ireland.
Actress and fashion model
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Olivia is dating Jason Sudeikis since 2011 after her divorce from her Italian husband Tao Ruspoli in 2011.
She engaged with Jason in January 2013.
The couple has one child, son Otis Alexander (born – April 20, 2014).
32-27-32 in or 81-68.5-81 cm
Best Known For
Her cat like blue eyes, exotic face format and her appearance in TV Series in House M.D. for her role as ‘Dr. Remy “Thirteen” Hadley’ from 2007-2012.
Her actual first film was ‘Meeting Magdalene’ for her role as Magdalene. But it was a short film in 1995. Her first famous Hollywood debut is ‘The Girl Next Door’ for her role as Kellie in 2004.
Olivia Wilde Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite TV Programs – Glee
- Favorite Music Style – Hip-Hop, Funk, Reggae
- Favorite Actor- George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Color – Pink
Olivia Wilde Facts
- Olivia Wilde wanted to be an actress from age 2.
- Olivia has 2 pet dogs named Lola and Paco.
- Besides acting, Olivia has been involved with several charity and aid organizations such as ACLU and Doctors Without Borders.
- Olivia Wilde father – Andrew Myles Cockburn, is an England born journalist and her mother – Leslie Cockburn, is an American born 60 minute producer and journalist.
- Olivia Wilde has 1 older sister – Chloe Cockburn, who is civil rights attorney in New York, USA. Olivia has 1 younger brother too named Charlie.
- Olivia Wilde was voted PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity in 2010.
- Olivia Wilde was chosen no. 5 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2012.
- She adopted her professional name “Wilde” after she developed a profound respect and admiration for Irish poet and writer Oscar Wilde and his body of literature.
- She was voted no. 23 in Askmen’s top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- Olivia is the co-founder of Conscious Commerce (consciousco.co).
- Connect with Olivia on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.