Jacinta Paige Butcher
Perth, Western Australia
Paige attended Santa Maria Catholic College in Perth, Australia.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Model
- Mother – Fashion Designer
- Siblings – Unknown
Butcher is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- L.A. Models
- Ford Models – New York
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paige Butcher dated –
- Tyson Beckford (2009) – In 2009, Paige dated American model and actor, Tyson Beckford.
- Russell Simmons (2010) – In 2010, Butcher was romantically linked to American business magnate, Russell Simmons. He is about 22 years her senior.
- Eddie Murphy (2012-Present) – Since September 2012, Paige is dating American comedian and actor, Eddie Murphy. He is also nearly of the same age as that of Russell Simmons. The couple welcomed their first child together, daughter Izzy on May 3, 2016 who is Paige’s first child and Eddie’s ninth.
Race / Ethnicity
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Paige has advertised for several brands such as American Eagle Outfitters, Boston Proper, Carabella, Coca-Cola, Escada Sunset fragrance, Izod, Lew Magram, Metrostyle, New Look (Simplicity Pattern Co.), Virgin Mobile, and Wonderbra Mexico.
Best Known For
Appearing in various commercials, and being a girlfriend of Eddie Murphy.
She appeared in 2003 American romantic comedy film Something’s Gotta Give for her role as a beauty.
Being an Australian, she is more outdoorsy. But, she is not very fit in terms of cardio. She, though, does couple of exercises within the home. For example, when she is waiting for the kettle to boil, in the meantime, she performs (say) 15 lunges. She does not do sit-ups.
Paige Butcher Favorite Things
- Food – NutriBullet
- Coffee – Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
Source – VanityFair, DailyMail
Paige Butcher Facts
- In February 2004, she graced the magazine cover of “Maxim” US. Other notable magazine covers include “Fitness” US in October 1999, “Fitness” US in April, and August 2000.
- If she weren’t into modeling, she would have been a veterinarian.
- She started modeling at the age of seven or eight, but started taking it more seriously at 13.
- Paige was discovered first by IMG models, when she was 15.
- Butcher participated in a Covergirl cosmetics supermodel search competition held in Australia and won it.
- For better work opportunities, she relocated to New York City, USA at the age of 18.
- In 2004, she was placed at #46 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list.
- She has appeared in 2006 crime comedy film Big Momma’s House 2.
- Paige’s friends describes her personality as a mix of “Martha Stewart and Bob Vila”.
- Butcher likes to fix things, watch TV (especially reality TV shows), cooking, playing basketball, gardening, and restoring old furniture.
- She is not on social media.