Paris Whitney Hilton
Star, Princess, Paris the Heiress
New York City, New York, USA
Paris Hilton attended
- Buckley School and St. Paul the Apostle Church and School from where she graduated in 1995.
- Marywood-Palm Valley School, Rancho Mirage, California from 1995-1996. She moved to New York.
- She briefly attended Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York in 1996.
- Then, she finally attended Dwight School.
- At 16, she went to Provo Canyon School (School for emotionally troubled teens).
- Canterbury Boarding School, New Milford, Connecticut from late 1998 to February, 1999.
- At 18, she was expelled from Canterbury Boarding School for violating rules.
- She, finally returned to Dwight School and completed her education.
This was a kind of a story about her educational background.
Model, businesswoman, socialite, producer and fashion designer
For her modeling assignments, she is signed to Metropolitan Models in Paris.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Hilton dated –
- DJ Afrojack (aka Nick van de Wall) (Dutch Music Producer and DJ). Paris dated DJ Afrojack from November, 2011 until 2012.
- Mario Balotelli (2012) – Italian footballer, who is the striker of The Manchester City had a fling with Hilton in 2012. He is ten years younger to Paris. Their relationship was confirmed by terra.com
- River Viiperi (2012-2014) – Spanish model River Viiperi started dating Paris in September 2012. Again, she is ten years senior to him. The couple first met through DT Model Management owner, David Todd, who took Hilton to a Marlon Gobel show during New York Fashion week. It was confirmed by hola.com. The duo separated in July 2014.
- Josh Upshaw (2014) – This time, she started dating Ralph Lauren model Josh Upshaw after meeting him on July 23, 2014 at DT Model Management’s second anniversary party at Pump restaurant. The couple called it quits in September 2014.
- Henry Cavill (2015) – RUMOR
- Thomas Gross (2015-Present) – In May 2015, she met Austrian businessman, Thomas Gross during a festival and started dating him.
She has naturally brown hair, but dyes them blonde.
Dark Brown (She wears Blue-colored contact lenses)
- Blue contact lenses
- Blonde hair
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
Fila (2012), Paris Hilton Perfumes, T-Mobile, Guess Clothing Line (she was a spokesperson)
Best Known For
Her infamous sex tape, she starred in with ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon. She is also known for being a professional party girl.
She appeared in 1993 film Wishman for her role as “Girl on Beach.”
He has also trained Cameron Diaz and other popular celebs.
Paris Hilton Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi (Japanese)
- Favorite TV Programs – The Simple Life (2003-2007), American Idol (2002)
- Favorite Artist – Damien Steven Hirst (English Artist)
- Favorite Sport – Golf
- Favorite People – George Vreeland Hill
- Favorite Fashion Idol – Sharon Stone, Marilyn Monroe, Farrah Fawcett
- Favorite Song – Deadmau5 Feat. Kaskade (I Remember)
- Favorite Restaurant – Mr. Chow Restaurant, Beverly Hills, California, USA
- Favorite Drink – Spunk
- Favorite Book – Confessions Of A Heiress (Paris Hilton & Merle Ginsberg)
- Favorite Places – Japan, Europe
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Singer – Deborah Harry
- Favorite Accessories – Lipstick, Hair Extensions, Sunglasses
- Favorite Band – Blondie
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Mykonos, Greece
- Favorite Power Couple – DJ David Guetta and his wife Cathy
Paris Hilton Facts
- Paris Hilton has various pets, all dogs, namely, Dolce (Pomeranian), Bambi (Chihuahua), Tinkerbell, and Marilyn Monroe.
- Paris Hilton has 1 sister Nicky Hilton and 2 brothers Conrad Hilton and Barron Hilton.
- Paris Hilton’s paternal great grandfather – Conrad Hilton founded Hilton Hotels.
- During shooting for movie “House of Wax”, Paris Hilton suffered from panic attack.
- Hilton founded the record label “Heiress Records” in 2004.
- Paris can’t resist herself from McDonald’s French Fries.
- Paris won Golden Raspberry Award as Worst Actress of the Decade for her work in the movie “House of Wax” in 2010.
- Her shoe size is 11, which most brands doesn’t make. So, shoes are specially made on order for her.
- She was a cheerleader in high school.
- She has gained popularity not because of her talent rather because she belonged to a wealthy and high class society and was a regular visitor of social parties, which is unlike other celebs.
- Visit her official website @ www.parishilton.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook.