Perrie Louise Edwards
Edwards was born on 10 July, 1993
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
Perrie had attended Radipole Primary School in Weymouth, Dorset. She moved back to Tyne and Wear and attended St Peter & Paul RC Primary School in South Shields, Tyne & Wear. Post that, she spent five years at Mortimer Community College. Edwards finally completed her education from Newcastle College and received a BTEC in Performing Arts.
- Father - Alexander Edwards
- Mother - Debbie Duffy
- Siblings - Jonnie Edwards (Brother)
Modest management manages the girl group “Little Mix”
Pop, R&B, hip hop
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Perrie Edwards dated -
- Zayn Malik (2012-Present) - Zerrie, as the couple is collectively called by the media are dating since 2012. They met during The X Factor and started dating in March 2012. The couple engaged on August 18, 2013.
Edwards always dyes her hair. But, she is naturally blonde.
Youngest member of the girl band, “Little Mix”
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
She wears a shoe of size 7 or 8.
Little Mix girl band is a brand ambassador for Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour XXL.
Best Known For
The girl group released their debut album titled DNA on November 19, 2012 through Syco music (owned by Simon Cowell and Sony music). The album consists of 12 tracks with a total length of 43:56 minutes.
First TV Show
In 2011, she first appeared in The X Factor as a contestant.
The girl group has a personal trainer. Before any tour, they workout with the trainer more exhaustively to look more toned. The girls also pay attention to their dieting habits, before tour.
Perrie Favorite Things
- Food - She likes every food.
- Musicians - Steve Perry
- Movies - The Notebook (2004)
- Color - Blue
- Songs - + (By Ed Sheeran), My Life (By Bon Jovi)
Source – Little-Mix
- She is a member of the girl group “Little Mix”, which was formed in 2011.
- Edwards has been named after Steve Perrie from the band “Journey”.
- She is the youngest of all the members in the band.
- The other member of the band “Jesy Nelson” has the same middle name as of Perrie Edwards, which is “Louise”.
- In her first audition, Perrie sang the song “You Oughta Know” by Alanis Morissette.
- She is crazy about lipsticks. She just can’t live without them. Perrie keeps changing the color of the lipstick. Earlier, she was fond of red color, then she switched to dark purple, brown, etc.
- Her parents are singers (or performers) and she received inspiration from them to get into this profession.
- Perrie has a very small oesophagus (or food pipe). So, the largest thing, which she can eat is a piece of rice. She can’t even have a tablet/ pills (in case she is ill).
- Visit the band’s official website @ www.little-mix.com