Henry Charles Albert David
Prince Harry, Spike, Spike Wells, Harry Wales (used to be his Military name)
London, England, United Kingdom
Prince Harry started his education at Jane Mynors’ nursery school in London and then joined pre-preparatory Wetherby School.
Next, he joined an independent preparatory boarding school Ludgrove School.
After completing his high school education, he joined the prestigious Eton College after clearing necessary entrance exams and graduated with two A levels.
Royalty Representative, Former English Army Officer, Humanitarian work volunteer, Animal Rights activist
- Father – Prince Charles
- Mother – Princess Diana
- Siblings – Prince William (Older Brother)
- Others – Queen Elizabeth (Paternal Grandmother), Prince Philips (Paternal Grandfather), Camilla Parker Bowles (Stepmother), Princess Beatrice (Cousin), Princess Eugenie (Cousin), Princess Anne (Paternal Aunt)
He doesn’t have a personal representative.
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
86 kg or 190 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Prince Harry dated –
- Natalie Pinkham (2002) – Prince Harry had a fling with the TV presenter Natalie Pinkham in 2002. Though neither of the two confirmed this affair, but the leaked pictures of Harry grabbing her chest told different story.
- Chelsy Davy (2003-2010) – Prince Harry had a seven year long ON and OFF relationship with Zimbabwe born lawyer and businesswoman, Chelsy Davy. She started dating Harry while studying in Leeds. She was seen with Prince Harry at number of formal events. However, she couldn’t cope with the attention and scrutiny she was placed under.
- Caroline Flack (2009) – Another TV presenter Caroline Flack started dating Prince Harry in 2009 after being introduced through a mutual friend. They went out for a month before Harry decided to end the things after story of them going out was published in tabloids.
- Mollie King (2012) – Harry and singer Mollie King had a brief affair in 2012, which ended because Mollie was too open with press and social media for Prince’s taste.
- Cressida Bonas (2012-2014) – Harry dated actress and model, Cressida Bonas for 2 years until 2014 as Cressida like Chelsy Davy got sick of the attention she was getting.
- Meghan Markle (2016-Present) – In October 2016, Prince Harry started dating American actress Meghan Markle. He visited Canada for promoting Invictus games in May 2016 and this helped him in starting a relationship with Meghan.
Race / Ethnicity
- Ginger red hair
- Tall and muscular stature
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
He hasn’t endorsed any of the brands.
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
Being a member of the royal family.
He hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film yet, just bunch of TV movies and documentaries.
First TV Show
In 2004, he was seen in a documentary series Meet the Royals as himself.
His workout routine and diet plan isn’t known.
Prince Harry Favorite Things
- Movie – Zulu (1964)
Source – Glamour
Princess Harry Facts
- Prince Harry served 77 days in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008.
- He was embroiled in a major controversy when one of his former teachers claimed that he was a weak student and his teachers helped him cheat to get good grades.
- He has got international recognition for his humanitarian and charitable efforts.
- During his gap year after high school, he spent some time in Lesotho (a small county in South Africa) working with orphaned children.
- In 2004, he turned producer for the documentary titled, The Forgotten Kingdom, which focused on the plight of AIDS stricken in Lesotho.
- In 2002, the 17 year old Harry was sent to a rehabilitation facility, after he admitted to smoking cannabis and getting heavily drunk at the local pub.
- In October 2004, he was again embroiled in a major controversy after he manhandled paparazzi outside Pangaea nightclub in London for taking his pictures.
- Prince Harry caused a stir by dressing up in Nazi German Afrika Korps uniform at the costume party held at the Highgrove house. He even wore a swastika armband.
- In June 2015, he was given the rank of Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (KCVO) by his grandmother.
- During the 2013 South Pole Allied Challenge, he achieved the distinction of being the first member from the royal family to visit South Pole.
- Prince Harry doesn’t have any social media accounts.