Rachel Sarah Bilson
Rachel Bilson is currently 32 according to her birth date August 25, 1981
Los Angeles, California, USA
Rachel went to Walter Reed Middle School till 1996 and then completed her schooling from Notre Dame High School in 1999. She, then, attended Grossmont College in a suburb of San Diego, in California, but dropped out after one year, to pursue her acting career.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Rachel Bilson dated
- Adam Brody (2003-2006) – Adam Brody, who played the role as “Seth Cohen” in the TV series The O.C. (2003-2007) met Rachel there in 2003. She dated with her co-star for almost 3 years, before getting separated in 2006.
- Hayden Christensen (2007-Present) – Both of these met in 2007 on the sets of 2007 movie Jumper. They engaged in 2008 and continued dating together. Near the mid of 2010, they split but that was just for couple of months (atmost 3 months). Now, they are still seeing each other.
32-23-34 in or 81-58.5-86.5 cm
Spokesmodel of Bongo Jeans. She did advertisements for the famous brands like Subway restaurants, Raisin Bran, Pepto-Bismol, and Magnum Ice Cream.
Best Known For
Starring in an American teen drama TV series The O.C. for her role as Summer Roberts. She appeared in all the 92 episodes, covered in 4 seasons from 2003-2007. She has won many awards also for this show like Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress.
2003 film Unbroken for her role as Rachel. It was a short film. She then did her next film in 2006 titled The Last Kiss for her role as Kim. It was a romantic comedy drama film, for which she was nominated “Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Breakout” for category Female.
First TV Show
Her first TV Show was 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter (also called as 8 Simple Rules). She did it in 2003 and appeared in only a single episode titled “Career Choices”, for her role as Jenny.
David Kirsch is the one who is helping Rachel in the workouts and diet. David has made a “10 minute Total Body Workout Program”, which consists of 3 exercises – Reverse Prone Scissors, Double Crunches, and Spiderman Push Ups. Rachel does the exercises 5 times a week, targeting her whole body from shoulders, arms, butts to legs.
She follows ABCDEF diet program of David. This is an acronym for – Alcohol, Bread, Carbs, Dairy, Extra Sweets, and Fruits and Fats. So, she is supposed to avoid these listed things and should take eggs, veggies, chicken, fish to fulfill her hunger.
Rachel Bilson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Cereal
- Favorite Snacks – Cookies
- Favorite TV Shows – Sex and the City (1998-2004), Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Color – Peacock Blue
- Favorite Movies – Welcome to the Dollhouse (1995), The Goonies (1985)
- Favorite Fashion Designers - Stella McCartney, Coco Chanel
- Favorite Actors - Johnny Depp, and Woody Allen
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet, and Audrey Hepburn
- Favorite Fashion Labels – Chanel, Vintage
- Favorite Books – Edie: American Girl (by Jean Stein and George Plimpton)
- Favorite Sunglasses - Ray-Ban Wayfarer
- Favorite Music - Bruce Springsteen, Jeff Buckley, and Billie Holiday
Rachel Bilson Facts
- Rachel Bilson has 1 pet, which is a dog of breed sheepdog, named Lambert.
- Rachel has also appeared in American popular TV series “How I Met Your Mother” in 2010 in only 2 episodes.
- She is in lead role in the TV series “Hart of Dixie”, performing her role as Dr. Zoe Hart. This show started from 2011.
- She is the granddaughter of Bruce Wilson and niece of Julie Ahlberg.
- Rachel is InStyle magazine’s columnist.
- She has denied to appear as semi nude in many magazines by saying that her body is sacred and is not for the whole world to see.
- She likes basketball very much and her favorite team is Los Angeles Lakers.
- She has also made her name to the Hot 100 list of Maxim and Sexiest females of FHM many times.
- She once learned to play piano to improve her hand and eye coordination, so as to recover from serious car accident.
- She shares her birthday with her great-grandfather, George Bilson, on August 25.