Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Raghav completed his schooling from Doon International School in Dehradun. He later enrolled himself to DAV (PG) College to complete graduation by doing majors in commerce (or B.Com).
- Father – Deepak Juyal (Lawyer)
- Mother – Alka Bakshi Juyal (Teacher at St Joseph’s Academy)
- Sibling – Yashasvi (Younger Brother)
Genre / Style
Crock-Style, Slow Motion, Lyrical Hip Hop, Dubstep Popping
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
72 kg or 159 pounds.
He has not spoken publicly about any of his relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
His chest, arms, neck, waist sizes are not known. He has not worked much on his body in order to develop muscles.
He has not been endorsed by any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Being the king of Slow Motion. He is known by his stage name, Crockroaxz, which is a combination of being powerful like a crocodile and creepy like a cockroach.
Raghav is a dancer and has not sung any song.
2013 Bollywood film, Sonali Cable for his pivotal role as Saba. In this Ramesh Sippy Entertainment films, he is starring with female lead, Rhea Chakraborty.
First TV Show
Before appearing in Dance India Dance, he appeared in Chak Dhoom Dhoom (season 2) Team Challenge in 2011. The show aired on Colors TV. Raghav performed with dance group D-maniax.
There is no doubt that dancing is the main form of exercise for Juyal. He is always practicing various forms of dancing steps. This is what keeps the lad fit. Beyond that, to maintain a nice frame, a balanced diet is also essential.
Raghav Juyal Favorite Things
Raghav Juyal Facts
- He had never undergone any formal dance training. Raghav learnt his way of dancing by watching others from TV, Internet.
- His signature step – Slow Motion Walk.
- To make it to the top 13 in Dance India Dance (DID), he used to practice dancing from 7 in the evening till 5 in the morning.
- As a child, he used to do dancing all the time. He never hesitated to practice dancing in presence of his family members, except his father.
- He likes to spends time with street kids and teach them dance moves. He also used to tests them to check if they have practiced that dance step, the next day. If anyone passes or succeeds in that step, he used to give gifts in the form of chocolates, clothes, etc.
- As a dancer, he has been wining awards since his days in Doon International School.
- Dance India Dance judges, Remo D’Souza, Terrence Lewis, and Geeta Kapoor also believes his signature move to be the best and no one can do that slow motion better than Raghav.
- He entered into the television with a dance group called D-maniax. But, later on his went into attaining a solo career.
- He was originally not selected in Dance India Dance auditions during season 3 into Top 18. Terence Lewis also apologized for that. Later on public demand, Raghav was allowed to enter the show via a Wild Card entry round.
- He was also offered a movie, ABCD: Any Body Can Dance by Remo D’Souza. But, Juyal had to chose between his ongoing show DID or the movie. And, Raghav went with DID.
- He has choreographed in the 2012 show “Dance Ke Superkids”. Under his captainship, his team won.