Raini Alena Rodriguez
Rain, Rai, Chewy
Bryan, Texas, U.S.
She has been homeschooled.
- Father – Roy Rodriguez
- Mother – Diane Rodriguez
- Siblings – Rico Rodriguez (Younger Brother) (Actor), Ray Rodriguez (Brother), Roy Jr Rodriguez (Brother)
Her parents are the owner of Rodriguez Tire business.
She is signed with Clear Talent Group.
Her songs have been primarily released by Disney.
5 ft or 152 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Raini Rodriguez dated –
- Calum Worthy (2012) – Austin & Ally co-stars Calum Worthy (Canadian actor) and Raini were RUMORed to be dating in 2012.
- Billy Unger (2013) – Raini had a fling with another actor Billy Unger. They started dating on December 1, 2013 and separated on December 9, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican ancestry.
Her probable measurements are –
38-37-42 in or 96.5-94-107 cm
16 (US) or 46 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Trish in the Disney Channel’s sitcom Austin & Ally since 2011.
As a Singer
In 2012, she recorded a song titled “Living Your Dreams” in English and Spanish for the movie album Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta!
She first appeared in the 2007 film Parker for her role as “Kid #2 on Playground”.
Her first major role came in 2009 with the release of the film Paul Blart: Mall Cop. She played the supporting role as Maya Blart in this action comedy film.
First TV Show
In 2006, Raini appeared in the twelfth episode of the second season in Showtime’s comedy-drama series Huff for her role as Denise.
Her workout routine and diet plan is not available. She may not be doing any workout.
Raini Rodriguez Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Friends (1994-2004)
- School Subject – Reading
- Ice Cream Flavor – Strawberry
- Color – Purple
Source – Wikia
Raini Rodriguez Facts
- In 2011, former Disney star Demi Lovato attacked Disney Channel via Twitter for showing unhealthy body images to young girls.
- She was discovered at IMTA showcase by California-based talent agent.
- She has studied under the guidance of Amy Lyndon.
- In the Austin & Ally cast, she is the shortest one.
- She likes to watch horror movies.
- She is afraid of heights. So, she prefers to go via road rather than fly.
- During 2013 Imagen Awards, she won an award for best young television actress.
- Connect with Raini on Twitter and Instagram.