Gerald Earl Gillum
Oakland, California, United States
G-Eazy went to the Berkeley High School.
After graduating from high school, he attended marketing, production, and business classes at Loyola University to graduate in 2011 with a BA in Music Industry Studies.
Rapper, record producer
- Father – Edward Gillum (Associate Professor of Art at CSU Fresno)
- Mother – Suzanne Olmsted
- Siblings – James Wolcott Gillum (Younger Brother) (Plays Trumpet)
- Others – Gerald Wolcott Jerry Olmsted (Maternal Grandfather), Frances Marie Barney Barnett (Maternal Grandmother)
G-Eazy is represented by
- Richard De La Font Agency, Inc.
- United Talent Agency
West coast hip hop
BPG, RVG, RCA Records
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
G-Eazy has dated –
- Devon Baldwin (2011) – Gerald was reported to be in a relationship with musician Devon Baldwin in 2011. They had got close while working on the song Runaround Sue, in which she was a collaborator and also starred as a model in the music video.
Race / Ethnicity
G-Eazy is of Dutch, English, French, German, Irish, Scottish and Welsh descent and has distant Austrian, Belgian (Flemish) and Cornish ancestry.
- Slicked back hairstyle
- Tall and lanky body
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
G-Eazy has starred in the TV commercials for
- 1800 Tequila
- Shoe Palace
- RARE Panther
- 2017 X Games Aspen
- ESPN SportsCenter Random Golden State Warrior version
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The commercial success of his studio album, These Things Happen.
- The critical acclaim received by his track Me, Myself & I.
G-Eazy released his first studio album, Must Be Nice in September 2012.
G-Eazy made his film debut in 2016 with a short action film, Tunnel Vision in the role of Johnny De Russo.
First TV Show
In 2014, G-Eazy was a musical guest at comedy talk show Late Night with Seth Meyers.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
G-Eazy Favorite Things
- New Orleanian – Lil Wayne
- New Orleans Neighborhood – Garden District
- New Orleans Brunch Spot – Surrey’s
- New Orleans Bar – Snake and Jake’s
- Cocktail – Old Fashioneds and Sazeracs
- New Orleans Live Music Spot – Republic
- New Orleans Musician or Band – Lil Wayne or Trombone Shorty
- New Orleans Festival – Voodoo Music Experience
Source – GoNOLA
- During her early struggling days, he sold most of his home belongings to fund his rap career.
- He got his big break in 2012 after Lil Wayne and Drake took him on a tour.
- Like many other rappers, he loves his sneakers and has a huge collection that amounts to more than hundred.
- 2Pac, A Tribe Called Quest, Bob Dylan, Drake, Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, Johnny Cash, Mac Dre, Nas, and The Beatles are his music influences.
- Visit his official website @ g-eazy.com.
- Follow G-Eazy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTubeVEVO, Google+, and iTunes.