Michael Lawrence Tyler
Mystikal, Goldie Lookin’ Chain
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Mystikal went to Cohen High School.
After graduating from high school, he attended psychology and business classes in the army.
- Father – had a small store.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Michelle Tyler (Sister)
Mystikal is represented by Rob Shaw, Shaw Management LLC.
Bigg Truck Music, Big Boy Records, No Limit, Jive, Cash Money, Universal Republic Records
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Karrine Steffans – Mystikal had a fling with author Karrine Steffans, who went on to reveal intimate details of their affair in her autobiography The Vixen Diaries. According to reports, he is the father of two children (a son – Million and a daughter – My’chelle) with one born in 1999 and other born nine months later. It can’t be confirmed that whether he has fathered more children or not.
Race / Ethnicity
- His trademark bandanna and cap
- Diamond ear studs
His body specifications like chest, waist and biceps measurements are not known.
Mystikal hasn’t endorsed any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The commercial success of his studio album, Let’s Get Ready.
- The immense critical acclaim received by his 2001 release, Tarantula.
Mystikal debuted with Mind of Mystikal in October 1995. It was certified as Gold by American Recording Industry.
In 1998, Mystikal made his film debut with the comedy film, I Got the Hook Up in the role of T-Lay Boy #3.
First TV Show
In 1995, Mystikal was first seen in the musical talk show Soul Train as himself.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Mystikal Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
- After graduating from high school, he got enlisted in the US armed forces and served as a combat engineer during the Gulf War.
- In June 2003, he was arrested by the authorities on the charges of extortion and sexual battery.
- In January 2004, the authorities sentenced Mystikal to 6 years prison stint after he pleaded guilty to the charge of forcing a hairstylist to perform oral sex art. He had initially claimed it was a consensual act.
- While he was serving his previous prison sentence, he was charged on two accounts for having failed to pay his taxes in 1998 and 1999.
- In January 2006, he was found guilty by the federal court in tax misdemeanors and was handed one year sentence, which he was allowed to serve simultaneously with his previous prison sentence.
- In February 2012, he was arrested by the authorities after he was embroiled in a dispute with his female partner. He was charged with domestic abuse battery.
- In March 2002, the inventor of Cajun in Your Pocket filed a lawsuit against Mystikal for using the copyrighted phrase in his 2000 hit Shake Ya Ass.
- He went to the high school with actor Tyler Perry.
- Connect with Mystikal on Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace.