Robert Arthur Kardashian
Rob, Mr. Business
Los Angeles, California, USA
In 2009, Rob graduated from University of Southern California.
- Father – Robert Kardashian (Attorney) (Died on September 30, 2003)
- Mother – Kris Jenner (Businesswoman, author, TV personality)
- Siblings – Kourtney Kardashian (Older Sister), Kim Kardashian (Older Sister), Khloé Kardashian (Older Sister), Kendall Jenner (Younger Half-Sister), Kylie Jenner (Younger Half-Sister), Casey Jenner (Stepsister), Burt Jenner (Stepbrother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Brody Jenner (Stepbrother)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather) (Former track and field athlete, businessman)
Rob is signed to Nous Model Management.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
89 kg or 196 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rob Kardashian dated –
- Adrienne Bailon (2007-2009) – Adrienne dated Rob from October 2007 until 2009. They separated amicably in March 2009. Their split was announced couple of months later in November 2009 during the TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- Kara Monaco (2008) – American model Kara, who has also served as Playboy’s Playmate of the Year 2006 dated Rob in 2008. They went on a blind date. Their relationship didn’t go far as he cheated on her with Adrienne Bailon.
- Lisa Ann (2009-2010) – American p*rn star, Lisa Ann dated for couple of months from November 2009 to 2010.
- Malika (2010) – American TV personality Malika Haqq, who is Khloe’s best friend dated Rob in 2010.
- Jasmine Sanders (2010) – American model Jasmine Sanders dated Kardashian in 2010.
- Demi Lovato (2010) – In September 2010, singer Demi Lovato and Rob were RUMORed to had fling with each other.
- Rita Ora (2011-2012) – Member of Kardashian clan, Robert Kardashian dated Rita Ora for a complete year from December 2011 until December 2012. In March 2013, it was announced via Rita that she and Rob were never in a serious relationship.
- Rihanna (2012) – RUMOR
- Naza Jafarian (2013) – In early 2013, Rob dated model Naza Jafarian. They were first spotted together in February 2013 while working out.
- Karrueche Tran (2015) – He was RUMORed to had fling with American model and actress Karrueche Tran in September 2015.
- Blac Chyna (2016-Present) – Rob started dating glamour model Blac Chyna in January 2016. Rob’s younger sister, Kylie was really angry with this as Blac was the ex-fiancee of Kylie’s then boyfriend Tyga. Blac and Rob announced their engagement on April 5, 2016 via Instagram. With Blac, Rob is the father of girl Dream Renée Kardashian (b. November 10, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
Has a tattoo on his left pectoral of ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon’s name.
Rob Kardashian’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 43 in or 109 cm
His measurements are very fluctuating in nature.
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 13 (US).
Viviscal hair growth supplements (2013).
He was announced as the brand ambassador for Rivalspot Sports Entertainment in 2011.
Best Known For
Being a member of the Kardashian clan, brother of socialite Kim Kardashian, and for appearing in television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
In 2014, Rob appeared in short action film Raiding MLK released on February 1, 2014. He has been specially credited for his short appearance.
First TV Show
In 2008, Rob appeared as himself in the TV series documentary E! True Hollywood Story as himself.
He workouts regularly (two times in a day). He also invites his friends in the training program after a warm up.
He eats mostly healthy now – low carb and nutritious food. See his workout routine and diet plan.
Later in 2016, when he was dating Blac Chyna, he got full support from her in terms of his fitness plans. His workout and diet plan was made by Chyna’s trainer Chris. Rob was even not allowed to eat red meat, but could eat veggies. The pair (Rob and Blac Chyna) were also hitting the gym together.
Rob Kardashian Favorite Things
- Sister – Kylie Jenner
- Ice Cream – Häagen-Dazs coffee
- Band – Arcade Fire
- Outdoor Activity – 10 mile run
- Candy – Sour Patch Watermelons
Source – ShowBizSpy, US Weekly
Rob Kardashian Facts
- His father Robert Kardashian died in September 2003 due to esophageal cancer.
- His both arms are filled with tattoos.
- He has Armenian ancestry on father’s side while on his mother’s side, he has English, and little bit of French, Scottish, German, Irish, and Dutch ancestry.
- Kylie, who is the youngest in the Kardashian-Jenner clan is Rob’s favorite sister.
- Rob also participated in a dating game show The Choice in 2012.
- In August 2012, Rob also announced that he will study law from University of Southern California’s Gould School of Law. But, USC confirmed via Twitter that Rob did not even apply for the school.
- He really likes neon sneakers.
- He only works out to R&B music.
- 34 is his lucky number.
- He does shave every week.
- Rob re-organizes his almirah once in a week.
- He still sleeps with his blanket named Kiki, which his nana made for him.
- He does not save his contacts and also changes his phone number like 10 times in a year.
- Like most people has a habit of saying “I swear”. Rob does not say so. He instead say “Bible”.
- If he is given a chance to become anyone, he would chose to be Win Butler (from Arcade Fire).
- Rob has his own socks line called “Arthur George” launched in late 2012. Visit his official website @ agsocks.com.
- Connect with Rob on Twitter and Instagram.