Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Luke Brooks went to the Holy Cross College in Ryde suburb of New South Wales and graduated in 2013.
Australian professional rugby league footballer
- Father – Jeff Brooks
- Mother – Michele Brooks
- Siblings – Joel Brooks (Australian Professional Rugby League Footballer), Scott Brooks (Australian Amateur Rugby League Footballer)
- Others – Clive Johnson (Maternal Grandfather) (Former New South Wales Cricketer)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Brooks’ dating history isn’t known.
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong jaw
- Big thighs
Luke Brooks’ body specifications may be –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
Luke Brooks has modeled for 007 James Bond film Spectre.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Playing as a halfback for the National Rugby League team, Wests Tigers.
First Australian Rugby Match
On August 24, 2013, Luke Brooks made his NRL debut for Wests Tigers in a match against St. George Illawarra Dragons at Sydney Cricket Ground.
Luke hasn’t appeared in any commercial film till date.
First TV Show
Apart from the telecast of the NRL matches, Brooks hasn’t appeared in any of the TV shows.
Luke Brooks’ workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Luke Brooks Favorite Things
- National Rugby League Team – Wests Tigers
- National Rugby League Player – Benji Marshall
Source – SMH
Luke Brooks Facts
- In grade ten, his relay team was disqualified from the competition despite winning the race by a mile because Luke had started running well before his start point.
- He missed out on his debut after being placed on the report for high tackle during an under-20 game, which meant he had to wait further for his opportunity.
- Despite winning man of the match award in his debut, he could play only one match in the complete season due to NRL salary cap restrictions.
- He suffered a career threatening injury in 2011 as he broke and dislocated his ankle. While recovering, he suffered golden staph infection, and hence, was out of the game for 15 months.
- At the end of 2014 season, he was named Dally M Rookie of the Year for his stellar performances, which included one field goal and scoring six tries.
- In the 2015 All Stars Match, Brooks made to the interchange bench of the NRL All Stars team.
- At the start of the 2016 season, he decided to sign an extension with Wests Tigers despite offers from many rival clubs.
- At the end of 2013 season, he was included in the NYC Team of the Year at the halfback position.
- Follow Luke Brooks on Twitter.