Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter
Sab, Sabby, Bri
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, USA
She attended The Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School (aka PA Cyber)
- Father – David Carpenter
- Mother – Elizabeth Carpenter
- Siblings – Sarah Carpenter (Older Sister) (Actress), Shannon Carpenter (Sister)
Here is the picture of Sabrina with her mom.
She is signed to Perlman Management Group.
Pop, indie, folk pop
Vocals, piano, guitar
5 ft or 152 cm (Her height is still increasing)
47 kg or 104 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sabrina Carpenter dated –
- Zachary Gordon (2013-2014) – The actors Zachary Gordon and Sabrina were RUMORed to be dating from June 26, 2013 to January 5, 2014.
- Bradley Steven Perry (2014-2015) – In August 2014, actors Bradley and Sabrina started dating together. They met during the Disney shows and have been longtime friends. After being an item for a year, the couple split on August 28, 2015.
- Amir Mitchell-Townes (2015) – From September 7, 2015 until September 15, 2015, actors Sabrina and Amir Mitchell-Townes were RUMORed to be an item.
- Corey Fogelmanis (2015) – In December 2015, Sabrina was RUMORed to be dating another actor Corey Fogelmanis.
Race / Ethnicity
Her measurements may be 30-23-32 in or 76-58.5-81 cm.
She has appeared in Miracle Whip commercial.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Maya Hart in the coming of age TV sitcom, a Disney Channel series Girl Meets World since 2014.
As a singer, Sabrina has released various singles and an extended play titled Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying on April 8, 2014 via Hollywood Records. It ranked at #37 in US Top Heatseekers.
Other than television films, her first film was comedy film Noobz for her role as Brittney, which was released in 2012.
First TV Show
In 2011, Sabrina guest appeared in police procedural drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for her role as Paula in an episode titled “Possessed” in episode 12 of season 12.
Sabrina has lean figure and she may be taking care of her diet. Her fitness regime and diet plan is not known.
Sabrina Carpenter Favorite Things
- Food / Cuisine – Mexican
- Favorite Part of Recording a Song – Finishing it
- Animal – Dolphins. She also loves dogs and cats, but they aren’t favorite.
- Hobby – Drawing
- Song – Run Run Run (By Celeste Buckingham)
- Actress – Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Lily Collins
Source – Below YouTube Video
Check this video below to learn more of her favorite things and she also gives some incredible answers to her fan’s questions.
Sabrina Carpenter Facts
- She finished third in the singing competition held by Miley Cyrus by the name “The Next Miley Cyrus Project.”
- She first got to act in 2011 which was a guest role in “Law & Order: SVU.”
- She is good friends with Rowan Blanchard, Girl Meets World co-star.
- In 2013, she voiced the role of Princess Vivian in the computer-animated series Sofia the First in episode 6 and 7 of season 1.
- On March 14, 2014, Carpenter released her debut single “Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying” on iTunes and Radio Disney.
- She has also contributed lead vocals to the song “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” from 2013 animated film Frozen.
- Carpenter likes the singers Ashley Tisdale, Carrie Underwood, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, and Lorde.
- Here in this YouTube video, Sabrina answers to 5 questions asked by Bop and Tiger Beat.
- Visit her official website @ www.sabrinacarpenter.com.
- Hear more from Sabrina on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Google+.