Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan
Salman Khan is 47 according to his birth date 27 December, 1965
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Sallu currently resides at Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salman Khan attended ‘Scindia School‘ in Gwalior with his younger brother Arbaaz Khan. Then, Salman went to ‘St. Stanislaus High School‘ in Bandra, Mumbai. He didn’t get beyond schooling as he got roles in the movies, thereafter.
Movie actor, philanthropist and TV presenter
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
81 kg or 179 pounds
Salman Khan dated -
- Sangeeta Bijlani – Winner of Miss India Beauty pageant, 1980.
- Somy Ali – Somy is former Bollywood Actress and current model and journalist from Pakistan.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – Winner of Miss World, 1994. Salman and Aishwarya acted together in 1999 blockbuster film “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam” and is the reason of coming closer.
- Katrina Kaif – It is believed that Katrina came to Bollywood due to Salman Khan. But, Katrina refuses so and says that she had come to B-Town due to her talent.
- Zarine Khan – Zarine Khan came, then, after Katrina. They acted together in the 2010 film “Veer”.
- Chest – 46 inch
- Waist – 32 inch
- Biceps – 17 inch
- Neck – 11 inch
Salman Khan himself says that he is ‘Half Hindu and Half Muslim’ because his mother, Salma Khan is Hindu and his paternal grandfather is Muslim from Afghanistan.
Best Known For
His roles in Hindi Movies and his generous nature and Yes, Of course! for his body
‘Biwi Ho To Aisi’ (Hindi film) for his role as “Vicky Bhandari” in 1988.
Salman Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Biryani
- Favorite Objects – Rolex Watches
- Favorite Possession – Body Building Equipment
- Favorite Actor – Sylvester Stallone
- Favorite Gadgets – Home Theatre and Camera
- Favorite Fictional Character – Archie
- Favorite Cars – Mercedes, BMW, Landcruiser
- Favorite Drinks – Iced Tea
- Favorite Restaurants – China Garden
- Salman Khan’s father, Salim Khan is a screenwriter and Salman’s mother is Salma Khan (From India). Salman Khan’s step mother is Helen Richardson (From Burma). Though, his both mothers are alive.
- Salman Khan has 4 siblings – 2 younger brothers – Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan and 2 sisters – Arpita Khan and Alvira Khan Agnihotri.
- Salman is moody and unpredictable.
- Salman likes to collect soaps.
- Salman takes hours to bath and brush his teeth, as he is very particular about his cleanliness.
- Salman cannot live without his torn blue jeans and his rubber slippers.
- Sanjay Dutt is his best friend.
- Salman loves the most, 2 french mastiff dogs, whom he calls My Son (My Son had died) and My Jaan.
- Salman is very generous and kind-hearted and donates money to poor people.
- Sallu is also known for giving body building tips to other Bollywood celebs. He has also trained Katrina Kaif for the movie “Dhoom 3″ and helped Arjun Kapoor to shed around 60 kg weight for movie “Ishaqzaade”.