Scarlett Ingrid Johansson
Scarlett Johansson, ScarJo (She herself rejects this nickname, but some have used this name), Scarlett Fever
Scarlett is 29 according to her birth date November 22, 1984
New York City, New York, USA
Scarlett Johansson went Simon Baruch Middle School and then P.S. 41 Greenwich Village School in upper-middle-class in New York. After that, she began theatrical training by attending and graduating from Professional Children’s School in Manhattan, New York City in 2002.
American Actress, singer and model
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125 pounds
Scarlett Johansson married Ryan Reynolds (Canadian Actor) . Their relationship started with dating from April, 2007 and ended on July 1, 2011 officially, after their divorce.
Scarlett dated –
- Nate Naylor (2011-2012) – Nate Naylor (New York Advertising Executive) dated Scarlett from August 2011 until October 2012.
- Romain Dauriac (2012-Present) – Since November 2012, Scarlett is dating French journalist Romain Dauriac. They engaged in September 2013. She is expecting her first child with Romain in 2014, which she announced in early March 2014.
Scarlett is naturally a brunette, but dyes her hair blonde.
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
Best Known For
Her roles as Grace MacLean in ‘The Horse Whisperer’, Charlotte in ‘Lost in Translation’, seductive husky voice and curvy, buxom figure.
1994 film North for her role as ‘Laura Nelson’
Dolce & Gabbana (2010), Gap (2002), L’Oreal (2006), LVMH (2006), Disney Land Disney Park (2007), Walt Disney World Disney Park (2007)
Bobby Strom trained Scar Jo to get fit for 2012 film ‘The Avengers’. See her workout routine and diet plan.
Scarlett’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pizaas except pineapple on the top, Burger, Buffalo Wings
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Action Movie – Heat (1995)
- Favorite Music – Classic Rock
- Favorite Artists – Miles Davis, Billie Holiday, Anita O’Day, Rosemary Clooney,
- Favorite Actresses – Helena Bonham Carter, Juliette Lewis, Meryl Streep, Judy Garland
- Favorite Actors – Gary Sinise, Christopher Walken, Tom Cruise
- Favorite Directors – Martin Scorsese, Francis Ford Coppola and Tim Burton
- Favorite Movie – Goodfellas (1990), Mean Streets (1973)
- Favorite Fashion Labels – Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Gucci, and Prada
- Scarlett Johansson was born to an architect Karsten Johansson (father) and a producer Melanie Sloan (mother).
- Scarlett has an older sister Vanessa (Actress), older brother Adrian, twin brother Hunter and an older half brother Christian (from her father’s 1st marriage)
- Scarlett celebrates a “little of both” Christmas and Hanukkah and has described herself as Jewish.
- She campaigned for John Kerry in the 2004 Presidential Election.
- She also planned to attend Purchase University to study film.
- Scarlett was voted ‘Babe of the Year’ by GQ (Getlemen’s Quarterly; men’s magazine) in 2010.
- The Looney Tunes Show made a character called Starlet Johansson in the episode Casa De Calma (June 2011), which resembles Scarlett Johansson.
- Scarlett was voted no. 7 in Askmen Top 99 Most Desirable Women in 2012.
- Scarlett’s lips were cut during the shooting of Match Point after Jonathan Rhys-Meyers kissed her roughly.
- Scarlett is allergic to pollen and wheat.