Scott Edward Adkins
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
He was educated at Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
Actor, Martial Artist, Gymnast
- Father – John Adkins
- Mother – Janet Adkins
- Siblings – Craig Adkins (Older Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
80 kg or 176 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott is married to Lisa Adkins. The couple also have 1 child named, Carmel Adkins.
Race / Ethnicity
- Amazing Martial Arts Performer
- Character actor
Scott Adkins body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16½ in or 42 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Scott has not endorsed any of the major brands.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Yuri Boyka in the martial arts film series Undisputed II: Last Man Standing (2006) and Undisputed III: Redemption (2010).
In 2001, Scott debuted with Hong Kong martial arts action film The Accidental Spy for his role as Lee’s Bodyguard / Turkish leader. The film stars his idol, Jackie Chan.
First TV Show
In 1998, Adkins was seen in just one episode of BBC1’s drama series Dangerfield titled Paths.
Scott, being a mixed martial artist knows various forms of such techniques such as Ninjutsu, Judo, Karate, Taekwondo, Jiu-Jitsu, Wushu, Krav Maga, Capoeira, Jeet Kune Do and gymnastics.
He has been practising these forms of martial arts and has only grown stronger over years.
Read more about his workout routine and diet plan.
Scott Adkins Favorite Things
- Favorite Filming Experience – Undisputed II and III
- Favorite Undisputed II and III Tattoo – The one on the chest (Karate symbol)
Source – Scott Adkins Official Website
Scott Adkins Facts
- MMA artists and actors Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jean Claude Van Damme are his fitness idols.
- At 10, he developed an interest in martial arts after visiting a local Judo club with his dad and brother.
- At 14, his interest in martial arts became more strong and he started doing taekwondo under the supervision of Ron Sergiew.
- At 19, he got a black belt in kickboxing.
- He doesn’t like to choreograph his own fight scenes in the films. The professional choreographers does the task. Scott though includes his own sequences if he really wants to.
- In the 2010 movie The Expendables, Scott was offered the role of “Dan Paine,” but it eventually went to retired professional wrestler and actor, Steve Austin.
- Due to his scheduling conflicts with drama series Holby City, he had to reject a role in Ice Planet (2001).
- During his childhood, he had pictures (or posters) of his idol Jean-Claude Van Damme on his bedroom walls instead of half-naked women. His mom was concerned about that.
- For Undisputed II and III, there were several tattoos on his body, which used to take 30 minutes to get applied.
- Visit his official website @ www.scottadkins.com.
- Connect with Scott Adkins on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube.