Scott Clinton Reeves
Monterey, California, U.S.
San Diego, California, United States
He attended high school and graduated from it in 2005.
Post that, Scott went to Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles to receive a degree in communications in 2008.
Actor, model, film producer
- Father – Clint Eastwood (Actor-Director)
- Mother – Jacelyn Reeves (Flight Attendant)
- Siblings – Kathryn Reeves (Younger Sister), Kimber Tunis (Older Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress), Kyle Eastwood (Older Paternal Half-Brother) (Musician), Alison Eastwood (Older Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress, fashion designer), Francesca Fisher-Eastwood (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress), Morgan Eastwood (Younger Paternal Half-Sister), Kaylee Procter (Step-Sister)
United Talent Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Scott Eastwood dated –
- Sara Leal (2011) – In 2011, he dated Sara Leal for a short time. The relationship ended after Scott found out that Sara cheated on him with actor Ashton Kutcher. At that time, Ashton was married to Demi Moore. All details at Daily Mail.
- Jana Kramer (2013) – From October to December 2013, country singer Jana Kramer and Scott were an item. They were seen holding hands at Kramer’s concert backstage on October 26, 2013 in San Diego.
- Brittany Brousseau (2014) – After meeting at Coachella 2014, Scott started dating model Brittany Brousseau in May 2014. They dated for 5 months before separating in October 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Scott has mostly English ancestry with distant Dutch, Irish, German, and Scottish roots.
- Bright blue eyes
- Toned muscular body
- Gap in the side teeth (on his left side)
Scott Eastwood’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15½ in or 39 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
As a model, Scott has done advertising work with perfume brands Hugo Boss and Davidoff Cool Water.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Joel Stransky in the 2009 biographical sports drama film Invictus, and as Sergeant Miles in the 2014 war film Fury.
Scott appeared in 2004 film You Got Served for his role as Steve Mixer. He was credited as “Scott Reeves” in the film.
First TV Show
In 2013, Scott Eastwood was seen in two episodes of NBC’s action-drama series Chicago Fire for his role as Officer Jim Barnes.
Scott Eastwood has a fit body. He does not take fitness for granted. But, he doesn’t puts pressure on his mind for fitness. He follows the principle – “Healthy body, healthy mind.”
So, according to Scott, a good day would be when he would hit the gym, do cross training, go for swimming and if possible, then paddle boarding in the evening and jiu-jitsu class at night.
In general, he switches it up between weights, yoga, surfing, jiu-jitsu, paddle boarding, and diving.
Scott Eastwood Favorite Things
- Food – Chips and salsa. He is a big fan of Mexican food.
Source – Eonline
Scott Eastwood Facts
- Scott was born in Monterey but grew up in Hawaii.
- He does not uses “Reeves” in his stage name just like his dad, Clint Eastwood.
- Scott was seen in Taylor Swift‘s “Wildest Dreams” music video in 2015.
- Scott likes to surf, dive, play golf, and do fishing. Maybe because he was raised in Hawaii.
- He is also a bit of prankster.
- Scott was good friends with late Paul Walker and supports Reach Out World Wide foundation of Paul.
- He is the former stepson of actress Dina Eastwood.
- Scott’s birth certificate says “father declined.”
- Scott supports LGBT rights.
- Before becoming famous as an actor, he worked as a bartender. But later, he became the co-owner of the Saddle Bar in Solana Beach, California.
- He is a family man and animal lover.
- He has also went on two dates in a day.
- He terms his personal style as “classic.”
- He considers his mother as his biggest cheerleader and best friend.
- Visit his official fan engagement page @ www.holonis.com.
- Connect with Scott on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.