Teen pop star- 18 year old Selena Gomez has recently been rated 75th most sexiest women in the world in 2012 by FHM (For Him Magazine). She has everything – good looks, caring boyfriend, etc. But, one thing is missing (what?)- a good diet. (She is really worried about her diet now)
She was recently hospitalised due to food poisoning and exhaustion. She admitted in an interview on Kidd Kraddick’s radio show about her eating problem. She said:-
“I do eat. The problem is I don’t eat right. I love everything that’s possibly not good for me.”
She really blames her junk food eating habits. She is a big fan of M&M’s, Kit-Kat bars, Snickers and Goobers and consumed a lot of them regularly.
MTV News’ nutritionist, Lisa C. Cohn, from Park Avenue Nutrtion, says that Selena Gomez diet must include these:-
- Selena refrains from food containing processed fats such as trans fat. Junk food contain these things, which can take zap away energy from her.
- Energy boosting alternative such as, chick peas, berries, lentils and fresh cilantro should be taken.
- Consider dairy-free substitutes such as soy or almond milk which is better for the voice, breathing and digestion. These
- Peanut butter with banana is a good alternative for candy bars and will surely keep her full of life.
- As her iron levels are low, an egg, some turkey or some lentils and soybeans can be taken, which are naturally high in iron.
I think, she can also have junk food, if she follows 80-20 rule, which means 80% unprocessed and whole foods and 20% splurge and junk foods. So she would be able to enjoy both kinds of foods. She would be on her way to being healthier.
She recently called his boyfriend Justin Bieber, a jerk for switching to vegan diet. This is because Bieber can’t handle that vegan diet. He was spitting the food and made gagging noises. He was begged by his friends to eat a piece of steak. But he denied to take any. It seems that JBieber is not fit for the vegetarian style food.
Gomez do works out in the form of dancing. She has started doing her favorite rhythmic exercise. Selena takes ballet-inspired workout classes from Pop Physique studio in Silver Lake, California. She do not want her body to lose shape and so, it will help her to achieve her targets and look good in the upcoming videos, live performances.
The dance workout is a mix of ballet, Pilates and some light weight work with a series of strengthening isometrics, core shaping stretches.