Epworth, Lincolnshire, England
She has studied dance from Joyce Mason School of Dancing.
Sheridan then started attending South Axholme Community School. When she was there, she got an A* in performing arts at GCSE.
In Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, Sheridan completed her education from John Leggott College.
Actress, singer, dancer
- Father – Colin Smith
- Mother – Marilyn Smith
- Siblings – Damian Smith (Older Brother), Julian Smith (Brother) (Died)
- Others – Benjamin Doubleday (Great-Great-Grandfather) (Banjo player in Yorkshire)
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Not signed with any.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Sheridan Smith dated –
- James Corden (2007-2009) – From 2007 to June 2009, actors Sheridan and James Corden were romantically linked to each other.
- Ross McCall (2010) – Scottish actor, Ross McCall and Sheridan dated from March to August 2010 after having a 10-year long friendship. They split amicably in August 2010 as it turned out to be long distance relationship.
- Reg Traviss (2012-2013) – British film director and writer, Reginald Traviss and Smith started dating in September 2012. They were an item for about 4 months and finally called it quits in January 2013.
- Greg Wood (2014-2015) – English actor, Greg Wood and Sheridan were an item from 2014 to 2015. Their split was revealed by Daily Mail. Hollyoaks co-star, Tamara Wall is said to be the reason of their split.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally a “Blonde.”
- Large breasts
- Raised eyebrows
39-29-39 in or 99-74-99 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
It is not known.
Best Known For
Playing Ronnie Biggs’ wife Charmian Biggs in the drama series Mrs Biggs in 2012.
She is also known for appearing in Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps (2001-2009), Gavin & Stacey (2008-2010), etc.
Sheridan performed the original song Stagey And Proud on February 17, 2013 during a ceremony. The song was written by Chris Passey and Amy Carroll.
Sheridan appeared in 2000 film Peaches for her role as Tracey.
First TV Show
In 1999, Sheridan appeared in just a single episode of BBC One series Wives and Daughters as housemaid.
She works on her diet and eat healthy stuff most of the times, especially when she has to prepare for a role in film or television show. Her exact diet plan is not known.
Sheridan Smith Favorite Things
Sheridan Smith Facts
- For her services to drama, Sheridan was chosen Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in the 2015 New Year Honours.
- As “The Daltons,” her both parents have performed together as the Country and Western duo.
- From 1995 to 2001, she was a member of the National Youth Music Theatre.
- Sheridan has never officially trained herself at a drama school.
- She has three dogs. One of them is named, Lottie.
- Sheridan lost her brother Julian at a young age.
- She really admires Dolly Parton as she worked her way up from zero.
- She feels that she is very insecure.
- Sheridan would like Kathy Burke to play the movie version of her life.
- When Smith is tired, she pulls her eyelashes. This is her most unappealing habit.
- Junk food is her guiltiest pleasure.
- She relaxes herself by watching David Attenborough documentaries and playing with her dogs.
- She would like the song “Wizard of oz, we’re off to see the wizard!” to be played at her funeral.
- Her brother, Damian is 6 years older than her.
- She was offered the role of Denise Van Outen in the drama series Where the Heart Is (1997-2006), but she rejected it to do another series Love Soup.
- Follow Sheridan Smith on Twitter.