Sophie Lara Winkleman
Sophie, Lady Frederick Windsor
Primrose Hill, London, England
Sophie went to City of London School for Girls in London. Subsequently, Sophie went to Trinity Hall (affiliated to University of Cambridge), Cambridge to study English literature.
At that time, she already had developed interest in acting so joined her university’s drama society Cambridge Footlights to hone her talent.
- Father – Barry Winkleman (Published the Times Atlas of World History)
- Mother – Cindy Black (Children’s Author)
- Siblings – Claudia Winkleman (Paternal Older Half-Sister) (TV Presenter)
She is signed to United Agents.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg to 132 pounds
She started dating the son of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, Lord Frederick Windsor in 2007. On Valentine’s Day 2009 (February 14, 2009), the lovebirds got engaged after he proposed Sophie. On 12 September, 2009, the duo married at Hampton Court Palace. On August 15, 2013, the parents welcomed their first child, daughter Maud Elizabeth Daphne Marina.
Race / Ethnicity
Posh British accent in her voice
35-26-33 in or 89-66-84 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Her shoe size is not listed.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing Zoey in the CBS’s sitcom Two and a Half Men from 2011 to 2012. She appeared in season 9 and 10.
She debuted with 2001 British film Me Without You. She had minor role in the film.
First TV Show
In 2002, she guest appeared in ITV’s drama series Ultimate Force for her role as Woman in Bank.
Sophie does not like to go to gym. She once tried it but hurt her foot. So, she now maintains distance between her and gym. She does not do much exercise.
Sophie Winkleman Favorite Things
Sophie Winkleman Facts
- Her child Maud Windsor is the first member of British Royal family to be born in USA.
- She is also a soprano.
- Sophie likes to do horse riding.
- She is fluent in French and English.
- Sophie, after marriage to Lord Frederick Windsor, is also known by the name Lady Frederick Windsor.
- Sophie is a member of National Youth Theatre.
- She was offered 600,000 pounds from a magazine for the rights to cover her wedding with Lord Frederick Windsor. But, she turned down the offer.
- Sophie went to the same school as actress Romola Garai.