Tara Donna Reid
Wyckoff, New Jersey, U.S.
Tara studied at St. Elizabeth’s Catholic Elementary, Dwight D. Eisenhower Middle School in Maryland, Ramapo High School in New Jersey, and John F. Kennedy High School in Granada Hills.
She completed her graduation from Barnstable Academy in New Jersey.
- Father – Tom Reid (Teacher, Daycare center owner)
- Mother – Donna Reid (Teacher, Daycare center owner)
- Siblings – Colleen Reid (Younger Twin Brother), Patrick Reid (Younger Twin Brother), Tom Reid (Brother)
She is managed by –
- Intellectual Artists Management
- Steven Mueller Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tara Reid dated –
- Fred Durst (2000) – Tara was in a brief relationship with musician Fred Durst in 2000.
- Jason Biggs (2000) – There were RUMORs about a relationship between Tara and actor Jason Biggs in 2000.
- Carson Daly (2000-2001) – Tara and television personality Carson Daly first met on the sets of Total Request Live in March 2000 and started dating. They lived together in a New York City apartment and Daly proposed her on October 29. They got engaged. But, the couple called off their engagement in June 2001.
- Tom Brady (2002) – Tara Reid dated American footballer Tom Brady for a short time in 2002.
- J. C. Chasez (2002) – The actress was RUMORed to be in a relationship with American musician J. C. Chasez in 2002.
- George Maloof (2003) – Tara dated American businessman George Maloof for a brief period in 2003.
- Joe Francis (2003) – The actress was in a romantic liaison with American producer Joe Francis in 2003.
Jeremy Shockey (2003) – Tara Reid had a short stint with American football player Jeremy Shockey in 2003.
- Trace Ayala (2003) – Tara dated American fashion designer Trace Ayala for a brief period.
- Wayne Boich (2003-2004) – Tara dated Wayne Boich for a few months from 2003 to 2004.
- Kyle Boller (2004) – Tara had a brief encounter with American footballer Kyle Boller in 2004.
- Cody Leibel (2004) – Tara Reid dated Cody Leibel for a short time in 2004.
- Sergei Fedorov (2004-2005) – The actress was in a relationship with Russian ice hockey player Sergei Fedorov for about 6 months from August 2004 to February 2005. They had met through a mutual friend initially, but didn’t start dating until August 2004 when they again met during MTV Music Awards.
- Cedric Benaroch (2004) – The American Pie actress had fling with designer Cedric Benaroch in 2004.
- Tommy Lee (2005) – Reid hooked up with Greek-American drummer Tommy Lee in 2005 in Las Vegas and then dated for a short period.
- Paris Kasidokostas Latsis (2005) – Tara was RUMORed to be dating the Greek socialite in December 2005.
- Koby Abberton (2006) – She had an encounter with Australian former surfer Koby Abberton in late 2006.
- Salvatore Angelucci (2007) – The actress had a small stint with Italian model Salvatore Angelucci in 2007.
- Jay Lyon (2007) – Tara Reid hooked up with Australian model and musician Jay Lyon in December 2007 after Jay split from Miranda Kerr.
- Julien Jarmoune (2008) – Tara Reid was in a relationship with French fashion executive Julien Jarmoune in 2008. They also reportedly got engaged during this time in September 2008.
- Giuseppe Cipriani (2009) – Tara Reid was RUMORed to be dating Italian racing driver and businessman Giuseppe Cipriani in 2009.
- Michael Axtmann (2009-2010) – Tara started dating the Nuremberg-based internet entrepreneur Michael Axtmann in May 2009 and he proposed her at the The Little Door restaurant in Los Angeles on January 18, 2010. They planned to get married on May 22, 2010, but their relationship ended in April that year.
- Michael Lillelund (2010-2011) – The actress was in a relationship with Danish businessman Michael Lillelund and it was rumored that the couple got married on August 13, 2011 in Greece. The claims were rubbished by Lillelund who claimed they had not been in touch since February 2011.
- Doug Reinhardt (2011) – Tara Reid was in a relationship with American TV actor Doug Reinhardt in April 2011.
- Zachary Kehayov (2011) – Tara started dating with Bulgarian financier Zachary Kehayov in May 2011 and announced that they got married in August 2011. Later in October 2011, she claimed that the marriage was not legal.
- Erez Eisen (2013-2014) – She dated Israeli musician Erez Eisen from 2013 to 2014 who is famous for being a part of the Infected Mushroom music group.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish, French, Italian, Hungarian, and English descent.
- Deep, raspy voice
- Smiling face
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37 (EU)
Tara has done over 100 commercials including Jell-O, McDonald’s, Crayola and Milton Bradley.
She was seen in a print advertisement for Sunglass Hut in 2001.
The actress did a TV commercial for an Australian telephone and internet service provider Dodo along with Daniel Conn in January 2007.
Best Known For
Some of her notable roles include playing Vicky in American Pie (1999), American Pie 2 (2001) and American Reunion (2012).
She is also known for movies like Dr. T & the Women (2000), Josie and the Pussycats (2001), Van Wilder (2002), My Boss’s Daughter (2003), and Alone in the Dark (2005).
Among her television roles, she is best-known for playing April Wexler in the Sharknado series (2013-2016).
Reid’s first film was horror film A Return to Salem’s Lot (1987) in which she played the character of Amanda.
First TV Show
Tara made her television debut with teen sitcom Saved by the Bell: The New Class in 1994 in the Squash It episode.
Her personal trainer is not known.
Tara Reid Favorite Things
- Game – Football
- Football Team – Philadelphia Eagles, Chelsea FC
Source – IMDb
Tara Reid Facts
- Tara started acting when she was only six-years-old.
- In 2002, Maxim magazine featured her in the Hot 100 of 2002 supplement.
- She owns Hi Happy Films, a production company.
- At the 2002 NFL Season opening game, Tara was invited as a guest for England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady.
- In 2002, she was ranked at no. 49 in the 102 Sexiest Women in the World by Stuff Magazine and at no. 43 in the 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005 by FHM.
- She is a good friend of Paris Hilton and was considered to be the ultimate party girl of Hollywood.
- Tara named her pet dog Tequila.
- In 2009, her clothing line Mantra hit the stores. She and Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier designed the clothes together.
- In 2013, the actress was a housemate on the British reality TV series Celebrity Big Brother 8.
- You can follow her on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Fan Page and Vine.