Taron David Egerton
Birkenhead, Merseyside, England, U.K.
Taron attended Ysgol Penglais Comprehensive school in Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, West Wales.
In 2012, he graduated with BA (Hons) in acting from London’s Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA).
- Father – Ran a bed-and-breakfast service
- Mother – Social Worker
- Siblings – Unknown
United Agents Ltd.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
79 kg or 174 pounds
He has not publicly dated anyone. His significant other / girlfriend’s name is unknown.
Race / Ethnicity
Mole mark on his front neck
Taron Egerton’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
His shoe size is unknown.
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Gary “Eggsy” Unwin in the Kingsman film series.
He first appeared in a 2012 short film Pop where he played the role as Andy.
First TV Show
In 2013, Taron appeared in ITV’s detective drama series Lewis in just two episodes.
Tom Egerton works out in the gym. When he was filming for the 2015 film Kingsman: The Secret Service, he used to spend couple of hours in training. But, in general, he devotes less time to workout.
Taron Egerton Favorite Things
- Actor – Jack O’Connell, Will Poulter
- Band – The Strokes
Source – Yahoo
Taron Egerton Facts
- Taron is misspelling of “Taran,” which is a Welsh name for “Thunder.”
- After he was born in England, his family relocated to Welsh, first to the island of Anglesey and then to Aberystwyth (when he was 12).
- Tanor is a Welsh speaker and takes interest in travel and literature.
- He is an avid fan of Manchester United Football club.
- In 2015, he was named among the GQ’s 50 best-dressed British men.
- He debuted into acting in 2012.
- The first film which he saw at the theater was Bambi (1942).
- He auditioned for the role of Scott Summers / Cyclops in X-Men: Apocalypse (2016), but it went to Tye Sheridan.
- His first acting role was to play a woman. At the age of 15, he appeared in a Shakespeare production called A Midsummer Night’s Dream where he played the character called Flute wearing red cocktail dress.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been an English teacher. He also thought of going into film animation before deciding to become an actor.
- He is good friends with Kingsman’s Colin Firth.
- Daniel Day-Lewis, Michael Sheen, and Sean Penn are his acting idols.
- He loves music, especially funk, soul and Motown.
- She has a celebrity crush on Meryl Streep.
- Taron is afraid of dogs.
- He is not related to Tamsin Egerton.
- Connect with Taron on Twitter.