Taylor Daniel Lautner
Tay, Taylor Lautner
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
Lautner was active in karate from 6 and took part in various competitions held at national level. He attended Valencia High School. Taylor was also bullied in junior school as he was an actor. He graduated from high school in 2008 by taking California High School Proficiency Exam. Finally, he got GED at 16 (in 2008). Now, he takes online classes at local community college.
Actor, Voice Actor, Model
- Father – Daniel Lautner (Midwest Airlines Pilot)
- Mother – Deborah Lautner (Works for a software development company)
- Siblings – Makena Lautner (Younger Sister)
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
76 kg or 168 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Sara Hicks (2006-2013) – He is dating Sara since Lautner was famous. They first met in the school. Though, their relationship was ON again, OFF again kind of relationship. As a result, Lautner was seen with Taylor Swift and Lily Collins. In May 2012, they were again seen together. But, finally separated in 2013.
- Selena Gomez – Both Selena and Lautner were RUMORed to be dating together. www.laineygossip.com told about their relationship status.
- Taylor Swift (August 2009-December 2009) – They first met on the sets of Valentine’s Day (2010 movie) and soon began dating. Swift also wrote 2 songs about him – Back to December” and “Begin Again”.
- Lily Collins (November 2010-September 2011) – They first met on the sets of 2011 movie Abduction. aceshowbiz confirmed it.
- Marie Avgeropoulos (2013-2015) – Canadian actress-model Marie Avgeropoulos started dating Lautner in June 2013. Marie, who is 6 years older than Taylor also starred in 2014 film Tracers with Taylor. The couple separated later in 2014 amicably. However, they were seen together in January 2015 outside Zinqué restaurant in Venice.
- Raina Lawson (2015) – Model Raina Lawson was RUMORed to be dating Taylor in 2014 (just a couple of days after splitting from Marie Avgeropoulos) when they were spotted together going for a lunch. Actress Bella Thorne and Raina’s best friend said they are just friends and not dating.
- Billie Lourd (2016-Present) – In 2016, Taylor started dating actress Billie Catherine Lourd.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of mixed German, French, Dutch heritage and has distant Native American ancestry from his mother’s side.
- Big White Smile
- Open-necked shirts
- Sweet, down to earth personality
Taylor’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15.5 in or 39.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Taylor has appeared in commercials for Kellogg’s, Bench clothing, Star Ambassador, etc.
Best Known For
Portraying Jacob Black in the romantic fantasy film series – Twilight.
2001 movie Shadow Fury, which is a science fiction film released in Japan in October, 2001. He portrayed the role as “Young Kismet”.
First TV Show
American sitcom The Bernie Mac Show which telecasted on the television (Fox channel) from 2001 to 2006. But, Lautner appeared in 2003 in this show.
Jordan Yuam trains Taylor Lautner. He made abs for his role as Jacob Black in Twilight series. Yuam has said that Taylor eats after every 2 hours to gain more calories. He workouts and convert these calories to muscles by proper exercises. See his full workout routine and diet plan.
Taylor Lautner Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chinese, Mexican, Steak
- Favorite TV Programs – UFC, The Apprentice (2004-), American Idol (2002-)
- Favorite Bands – Nickelback, Black Eyed Peas, Rocket Summer
- Favorite Movies – Braveheart (1995), Iron Man (2008), The Bourne Series (2002, 2004, 2007, 2012), Gladiator (2000)
- Favorite Actors – Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Tom Cruise, Matt Damon
- Favorite Places – Michigan, Sydney
- Favorite Colors – Blue, Black
- Favorite Sport – Football
- Favorite Accessories – Ball Caps, Vans Shoes
Source – IMDb
Taylor Lautner Facts
- As of 2005, Taylor has a Maltese dog, named, Roxy.
- He fears from reptile and shark.
- At 6, he started learning karate and earned black belt by 8.
- In 2010, he was named as the highest paid teenage actor in Hollywood.
- He was ranked fourth on the People’s magazine “Most Amazing Bodies” in 2010.
- Lautner trained with Michael Chaturantabut for several years to gain his black belt in martial arts.
- He has appeared in all the movies of Twilight series.
- He does not take drugs and alcohol.
- Connect with Taylor on Facebook and Instagram.