Taylor Michel Momsen
Tay-Tay Momsen, TayMom, Tay, Death, Little J
Taylor is currently 21 according to her birth date July 26, 1993
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Momsen attended Our Lady of Lourdes School and Winston Churchill High School, Missouri, USA.
Musician, Singer-Songwriter, Actress and Model
- Father - Michael Momsen
- Mother - Collette Momsen
- Relatives - Sloane Momsen (Younger sister and actress)
Taylor also did modeling before. For that, she was signed to IMG Models (New York) when she was 14. She was the face of British fashion chain New Look for its spring/summer 2010 collection. She was the model for John Galliano’s new women’s fragrance in autumn 2010.
Alternative rock, hard rock, post-grunge
5 ft 7 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Taylor Momsen dated
- Skandar Keynes (2008) - In 2008, Taylor was RUMORed to be dating British actor, Skandar Keynes (Best known for starring as Edmund Pevensie in the Chronicles of Narnia film series since 2005). They were photographed together, coming close to each other. But, none of them ever approved about their relationship status.
- Natt Weller (2010) – Again this was a RUMOR that she was dating UK based DJ and singer, Natt Weller in 2010.
- Jack Osbourne (2010) – RUMOR. She had fling with Osbourne in October 2010.
- Beauty mark above top lip
- Star tattoo on her side
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
New Look (London), Material Girl (2010), Parlez-moi d’Amour Perfume, Samantha Thavasa Bags
Best Known For
Her role as Jenny Humphrey in American teen drama TV series Gossip Girl. She was a main cast from Season 1 to 4 from 2007 to 2010 and was a guest star in season 6 in 2012. She appeared in a total of 88 episodes.
She is the member of American alternative rock band The Pretty Reckless, which released its first album in UK in 2010 titled Light Me Up. It debuted at number 6 in UK and number 18 in Ireland.
1999 film The Prophet’s Game for her role as Honey Bee Swan. Although, her next film How the Grinch Stole Christmas in 2000 was a success and she was nominated for 3 awards.
First TV Show
She acted in American TV series Early Edition(1996-2000) for her role as Allie. She got a chance to appear in 1998 in just 1 episode titled “A Minor Miracle” in Season 2, Episode 11.
Taylor Momsen says that she workouts in the form of dance. Before moving to New York for a show, she was in a dance company, where she danced all the time. But, now she has become little bit of lazy and prefers to go to gym. She also tries to walk but she finds it difficult in such a cold. She says that she is motivated to workout more and more if she is looking good. So, she does proper makeup before going to gym and leaves her bracelets on.
She eats a lot of apples and peanut butter and also some animal crackers dipped in water, which was her comfort food as a kid.
Taylor Momsen Favorite Things
- Favorite Snack - Animal Crackers dipped in water
- Favorite Idols - Robert Plant, John Lennon and Kurt Cobain
- Favorite Bands - Led Zeppelin, Oasis, Joan Jett, The Beatles, John Lennon, Blondie, Garbage, Pink Floyd
- Favorite Accessories - Leather Jacket, Platform shoes/boots/heels, Long blonde extensions, Dressy Lingerie
Taylor Momsen Facts
- Taylor Momsen began acting professionally at 3 years of age appearing in the Shake N’ Bake commercial.
- Taylor Momsen has stated that “music is where I can be me”.
- She has a dog named Petal.
- Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl), and Connor Paolo (Gossip Girl) are her friends.
- She has signed with Interscope records.
- She wants to major in Language arts, as told by her to Teen Vogue.
- She fronts the rock band “The Pretty Reckless”.
- On August 16, 2011, she told Elle magazine that she quit her acting to focus on her music career.
- She had also auditioned for the title role in Hannah Montana, and she was also in top three. But, finally, that role was awarded to Miley Cyrus.