Taylor Danielle Spreitler
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She was homeschooled from A Beka Academy.
Actress, former model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a sister, who is a songwriter
She is signed to Curtis Talent Management.
5 ft 2¼ in or 158 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Taylor Spreitler dated –
- Dylan Patton – She dated former model and actor, Dylan Patton in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally dark hair with red, blonde, and brown highlights in it.
She has dyed her hair ‘Blonde.’
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials for Motrin, JIF, Hess, and Chuck E. Cheese’s.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing high school dropout Mia McCormick in the daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives from 2009 to 2010, and as Lennox Scanlon in the ABC Family original television series Melissa & Joey from 2010 to 2015.
Taylor debuted with 2007 short film All Souls Day for her role as Alice.
First TV Show
Her debut television appearance was in 2005 as a guest role as Chloe Sellers / Taylor Culphers in the NBC’s crime drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Taylor Spreitler workout routine and diet plan is not available.
Taylor Spreitler Favorite Things
- Melissa & Joey Episode – Christmas episode
- Actress – Tina Fey
Source – Just Jared Jr., IMDb
Taylor Spreitler Facts
- As per her Twitter profile, she is a professional liar.
- Taylor was raised in Wiggins, Mississippi and Amory, Mississippi.
- On ESPN, Taylor has sang for the Liberty Bowl during pre-game festivities.
- Taylor started her career as a model in 2005.
- Taylor is obsessed with 60s stylewear.
- When she was 6, Taylor won a talent and beauty contest at the state level.
- In summer of 2009, she was given the title of Hottest Newcomer by Soap Opera Digest.
- Taylor has shown her support to adoption agency, Kindred.
- Connect with Taylor on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.