Ryann Maegen Hoven
Tess Holliday, Tess Munster, Tess Typhoon
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
She went to a school but dropped out in 11th standard (due to death threats and bullying) after earning her GED.
Plus-size model, blogger, makeup artist, activist
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a brother.
As a model, she is signed with these agencies –
- Mavrick Artists Agency
- Milk Model Management
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
127 kg or 280 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tess Holliday dated –
- Nick Holliday (2012-Present) – In 2012, via Tumblr, Tess met Australian businessman, photographer, and artist Nick Holliday. They talked online for 7 months and finally got engaged on July 5, 2014. The duo has 1 son, Bowie Juniper Holliday (b. June 2016).
Tess also has another son Rilee from her previous affair who was born when Tess was just 20.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cat eye
- Pale skin
- Retro inspired waves
- Lots of Tattoos (over 30 tattoos on her body)
52-49-59 in or 132-124.5-150 cm
22 (US) or 52 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Tess has advertised for her own clothing lines launched in collaboration with big retailers and famous plus size brands.
Tess has been the face of A&E TV show Heavy.
Her religious beliefs are unknown.
Best Known For
Being the first size 22 supermodel to gain wide attention.
Tess appeared in a documentary film A Perfect 14 as herself in 2017.
First TV Show
In 2015, Tess guest appeared in comedy series Gay of Thrones as herself in just 1 episode.
Tess doesn’t seem to be working out.
She has been pictured eating ice creams, tacos, and junk food. She has claimed that she doesn’t diet at all.
Tess Holliday Favorite Things
- Icon – Miss Piggy
- Body Part – Buttocks
- Clothing Brands – ModCloth, ASOS Curve, Forever 21, Torrid
Tess Holliday Facts
- Tess did a n*ked photoshoot for the first time in 2012.
- Holliday is the world’s first size 22 supermodel.
- In January 2015, she became the biggest sized model to be signed by a top agency – Milk Management UK.
- She started selling t-shirts with the phrase “Eff Your Beauty Standards” in late 2014. She donates some of the profit to a charity.
- #effyourbeautystandards movement was started by her in 2013 on Instagram.
- Tess started modeling in 2010 after getting encouragement from her mom.
- Tess didn’t become a model by chance. She always wanted to be a model.
- Before she was 10, her family had shifted base approx 40 times.
- When Tess was young, her mom left the family for a person who later shot her mom in the head twice.
- In school, she faced bullying problem, starting from 5th grade, primarily because of her growing weight. Due to bullying, she finally left school at 17 (on the first day of her 11th standard).
- As a child, she used to live in a trailer, kept at the back of her grandparents’ house garden.
- She also has her septum (nose) pierced.
- Tess launched her own clothing line “mblm by Tess Holliday” in collaboration with Canadian plus size retailer Penningtons in January 2016.
- Tess was discovered by Milk Management on social media.
- She has done modeling for Yours Clothing, Simply Be, Torrid, etc.
- Visit her official website @ tessholliday.com.
- Join Tess on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Facebook.