Eldrick Tont Woods
Tiger, Mr. T, Righty, Urkel
Cypress, California, USA
Woods graduated from Western High School, Anaheim, California in 1994. He was voted “Most likely to succeed” among his fellows on graduation. He then joined Stanford University in the same year under a golf scholarship. In University, he was declared major in Economics. But he dropped out of college after 2 years to concentrate on her pro career as a golfer.
- Father – Earl Woods (Retired Lieutenant Colonel & Vietnam war veteran)
- Mother – Kultida Woods
- Siblings – Earl Jr. (Half-brother), Kevin (Half-brother), Royce (Half-sister)
- Niece – Cheyenne Woods
Woods is the only child of his parent’s married life as his 3 siblings were from Earl Woods’ 1st wife, Barbara Woods Gray.
Woods uses “Nike” Golf set as of 2012
IMG (Sports Management Company)
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
84 kg or 185 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tiger Woods is a Man of Ladies. His name has been attached with almost 20 girls since now and the list is still on. Check out his dating history –
- Bridgette Kerkove – An American p*rnographic actress, director, and producer. Woods had an encounter with her.
- Joanna Jagoda (1998-1999) – Joanna was Tiger’s girlfriend before he got married. She’s an Executive Director at JPMorgan Chase.
- Lara Dutta (2001) – Indian Actress and Miss Universe in 2000. Rumors were there that the golfer dated former Miss Universe for a year.
- Kashmira Karanjia (2002-2009) – Woods had an affair with the girl for almost 7 years, but media is yet to have a detailed info about her this lady love.
- Julie Postle (2004-2006) – Formerly known as “Unidentified Orlando Cocktail Waitress”. Both were involved with each other for 2 years.
- Theresa Rogers (2004-2009) – A professor who demanded £2 million from the golfer to stay quiet about the couple’s relation.
- Holly Sampson (2004) – Also known as Nicolette Foster. The golfer had a relationship encounter with the American pornographic actress in 2004.
- Julie Jungers (2004-2006) – Tiger was with the girl the same time he was dating Julie Postle, as the reports suggest.
- Elin Nordegren (2004-2009) – Former Swedish model, with whom Woods got married in 2004, but the couple broke up in 2009 because of Golfer’s alleged relations with lots and lots of ladies.
- Loredana Jolie (2006) – Former Playboy Model. Woods’s 1st lady encounter, he faced after his marriage, after moving on to James, the same year.
- Devon James (2006) – Another one from Tiger’s unknown girls, with whom he encountered a relation in 2006.
- Mindy Lawton (2006-2007) – Better known as Tiger’s $8-an-hour diner waitress with whom Tiger dated for almost 2 years.
- Jaimee Grubbs (2007-2009) – A Los Angeles cocktail waitress had a steamy 31-month affair with Tiger in 2007.
- Cori Rist (2008) – American club-goer and alleged escort, who later blamed her relation with Tiger for her disputed marriage.
- Joslyn James (2008) – The adult entertainer with whom he encountered the same time, he was having a relation with Emma.
- Emma Rotherham (2008) – Emma Rotherham, the British girl, to whom Tiger paid £ 300,000 to stay quiet on relationship questions.
- Raychel Coudriet (2009) – Better known as Tiger’s Girl Next Door. The golfer reportedly had a one-night stand with her.
- Rachel Uchitel (2009) – An American nightclub manager, hostess and media personality who was known to be Tiger’s mistress when she was photographed with Tiger during the Australian Masters, in 2010.
- Kalika Moquin (2009) – A Las Vegas club manager, with whom Tiger shared warm feelings in 2009.
- Lindsey Vonn (2012-2015) – Tiger started dating American alpine ski racer, Lindsey Vonn in October 2012. They dated for almost three years, before calling it quits in April 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
He has African American, Native American and Chinese ancestry on his father’s side, while he is of Thai, Chinese and Dutch descent on his mother’s side.
These measurements are not accurate as there are not verified ones.
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Woods has been the face for many brands since he aged 21. He has been endorsed for General Motors, Titleist, General Mills, American Express, Accenture and Nike Inc. He, in 2005, became the face of TAG Heuer’s world’s first professional golf watch. He is also the face of EA’s Golf Video game series. Moving on, in 2007, he signed to be the face of Gillette Champions and Gatorade. Last year, he signed a deal with Fuse Science Inc. , a sports nutrition firm.
Best Known For
Golf career achievements, Alleged Relationships and Brand Endorsements
First Major Tournament
Big I (1989)
First Major Title
The Masters (1997)
First Grand Slam
Keith Kleven, the world renowned physical therapist.
Tiger Woods Favorite Things
- Favorite Private Jet – Gulfstream V
- Favorite Yacht – Privacy, bought from Christensen Shipyards for $ 20 million
Tiger Woods Facts
- Tiger is the highest paid athlete in the world according to Forbes.
- He won his first major, Masters 1997, in just one year after turning pro in 1996.
- He reached the No. 1 rank in world rankings for the first time in June 1997.
- He was world no. 1 for 264 consecutive weeks from August ’99 to September ’04 and for 281 consecutive weeks from June ’05 to October ’10.
- Woods took a break from his career to focus on her personal life in 2009.
- On his return, he was World No. 58 in November, 2011 but now he’s World No. 3
- He also had a 107 week winless streak till December 2011.
- He has record for most consecutive weeks as number 1 golfer and for the greatest total number of weeks.
- He has won PGA Player of the year-10 times and Byron Nelson Award-8 times, a world record.
- He holds the record of leading the money list in 9 different seasons.
- Visit his official website @ www.tigerwoods.com.
- Catch Tiger on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.