Thomas Cruise Mapother IV
Tom is 52 according to his birth date July 3, 1962.
Syracuse, New York, USA
Tom Cruise did 3rd, 4th and 5th grades from Robert Hopkins Public School in Ottawa, Canada. Then, he completed 6th grade from Henry Munro Middle School, part of the Carleton Board of Education.
Actor, Producer, Writer and Director
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom Cruise dated
- Mimi Rogers (1986-1990) - Tom Cruise started dating American actress and a competitive poker player, Miriam Mimi Rogers in January 1986. They married next year on May 9. They ended their three-year relationship in 1989 due to lack of physical intimacy. Their divorce was finalised on February 4, 1990.
- Nicole Kidman (1989-2001) - A pretty long marital relationship was maintained by Nicole Mary Kidman and Tom after starting dating in December 1989. The duo met on the set of 1990 movie Days of Thunder for the first time. They married a year later on December 24, 1990. Australian actress, Kidman and Cruise adopted a daughter named “Isabella Cruise” and a son named “Connor Cruise”. This relationship saw an end in 2001.
- Katie Holmes (2005-2012) – Tom, commenced dating actress Katie Holmes in April 2005. Just couple of months later, the couple engaged in June 2005. Their marriage took place in November of 2006. The couple, who is fondly called as “TomKat” by media has 1 daughter named “Suri Cruise” (b. April 18, 2006). The relationship ended in 2012, when a divorce was filed on July 9, 2012.
- Yolanda Pecoraro (2012) – Tom was RUMORed to be dating American actress, Yolanda in the past.
- Cynthia Jorge (2012) – Again in 2012, Cruise was romantically linked to an American businesswoman, Cynthia Jorge.
- Laura Prepon (2013) – Tom had fling with another actress, Laura Prepon, to whom he took to The Renaissance at The Manor Hotel in November 2013. Laura was picked by Tom in his vintage car and he also took along a wine bottle with him. After all this, Laura believed that Cruise was on ‘cloud nine’. It was later proved to be a RUMOR.
Best Known For
Acting in “Mission Impossible” Series. Tom Cruise has acted in all Mission Possible (MI) Movies from 1 upto 4. Mission Impossible 5 is currently under production. Tom Cruise acts as “Ethan Hunt” in MI Series.
Endless Love in 1981 for his role as “Billy”.
Tom Cruise has been trained by “Benny The Jet Urquidez”
Tom’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Italian particularly Pasta. He also likes strawberries, lobster and flounder
- Favorite Color – Green (Since it is the color of money)
- Favorite Sport – Football
- Favorite Perfume – Clive Christian
- Favorite People – L. Ron Hubbard
- Tom Cruise’s father is Thomas Mapother III (electrical engineer, born: 15-Oct-1934, d. Jan-1984). But, Tom (when he was 12) lived with his step father “Joseph South” and mother “Mary Lee Pfeiffer South”.
- Tom’s siblings include – Lee Anne DeVette, Marian Mapother and Cass Mapother.
- Tom Cruise has a pet cat named ‘Harvey’.
- Tom has won 3 Golden Globe Awards.
- At the age of 14, he enrolled in a seminary to become a priest, but dropped out after one year.