Thomas Stanley Holland
Kingston-upon-Thames, London, England, UK
Holland went to independent preparatory school called Donhead in Wimbledon, London.
Subsequently, until December 2012, Tom went to Wimbledon College.
Post that, he attended The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology.
- Father – Dominic Holland (Stand-up comedian, Author)
- Mother – Nicola Elizabeth (née Frost) (Photographer)
- Siblings – Sam Holland (Twin Younger Brother) (Actor), Harry Holland (Twin Younger Brother) (Actor), Patrick Holland (Younger Brother)
- Others – John Charles Anthony Holland (Paternal Grandfather), Teresa Quigley (Paternal Grandmother)
Sam and Harry are twins. Both are three years younger than Tom.
Patrick is 8 years Tom’s junior.
He is signed to Curtis Brown.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Tom Holland dated –
- Elle Lotherington – As per Mirror, Tom is dating a blonde girl named, Elle Lotherington.
Race / Ethnicity
His paternal grandparents were from Ireland and Isle of Man.
- Messy hair
- Tattoo of a “Spider” on the under part of the wrist.
Tom Holland’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
His body measurements varies with his roles in the films like Spider-Man (2017), Captain America: Civil War (2016) and others.
His shoe size is not known.
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing the title role in the Billy Elliot the Musical (based on the 2000 film “Billy Elliot”) at the Victoria Palace Theatre, London from 2008 to 2010.
He is also known for playing Lucas Bennett in the 2012 disaster drama film The Impossible, and as Peter Parker / Spider-Man in the 2016 superhero film Captain America: Civil War.
He debuted with Japanese animated fantasy film Arrietty where he voiced the role of Shô in the UK version of the film.
Otherwise, as an actor, his debut film is the disaster drama film The Impossible where he played the role as Lucas Bennett in 2012.
First TV Show
In 2015, Holland was seen portraying the role as Gregory Cromwell in the BBC Two’s show Wolf Hall.
Tom Holland definitely works out in the gym. He has slim build, which makes him easy to perform stunts / movements like these.
Tom Holland Favorite Things
- Film – Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Tom Holland Facts
- Tom is an active dancer. He started learning dancing early in his age from London’s Nifty Feet Dance School.
- With his brothers, he enjoys playing football in his Arsenal kit.
- He has a pet dog named, Tessa.
- He is the youngest Spider-Man to be cast in the film at 19. Before him, Tobey Maguire (at 27) and Andrew Garfield (at 29) were chosen to play Spider-Man.
- He has worked with Chris Hemsworth in the 2015 film “In the Heart of the Sea.”
- On his mom’s family, he is the grandson of Christina Winifred Berry and Robert Walter Frost.
- Tom is also the first non-American actor to play the role of Spider-Man / Peter Parker.
- Actor Charlie Rowe was also a strong contender for the consideration for the role of Spider-Man. But, as we all know, the role finally went to Tom Holland.
- He met the real Lucas Bennett (around 4 or 5 times) before playing his role in the 2012 film The Impossible.
- He is a supporter of Arsenal Football Club.
- You can see him perform backflips, side flips, and front flips. Check the above Instagram videos to get the idea.
- His dad has even written a book titled “How Tom Holland Eclipsed his Dad.”
- You can check out his CV at www.curtisbrown.co.uk.
- Connect with Tom on his Instagram and Twitter.