Trevor Howard Lawrence Jackson
Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.
Burbank, California, U.S.
Trevor’s educational background is not known.
Singer, actor, dancer, writer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Cam Baxter
- Siblings – Unknown
Trevor’s career is managed by Tom Maffei of Primary Wave Talent.
R&B, soul, pop, gospel, blues, jazz, and a little bit of everything else
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Trevor Jackson dated –
- Zendaya Coleman (2013) – In the summer of 2013, Trevor was RUMORed to be dating actress Zendaya after she appeared in his much video of “Like We Grown.”
Race / Ethnicity
Trevor’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 36 in or 91.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
His shoe size is not known.
Trevor has been featured in many commercials for Microsoft, American Family Insurance, Gatorade, McDonald’s NBA, Sony PSP, Target, T-Mobile and many more.
He has not revealed about his religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Playing Kevin Blake in the science fiction TV series Eureka from 2010 to 2012.
He is also known for portraying Kris McDuffy in the Disney Channel’s hit movie Let It Shine.
He released a single “Drop It” in July 2013.
He played the title role of Albert in the 2010 film Albert! Or, My Life in the Ocean.
First TV Show
In 2006, Trevor guest appeared in the syndicated music TV show Showtime at the Apollo as himself in its fourth season.
His workout routine and diet plan is not available. But, he is active in exercises.
Trevor Jackson Favorite Things
Trevor Jackson Facts
- He was performing throughout the Midwest at the age of three.
- Chris Brown, Michael Jackson, Brian McKnight, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Donnie Hathaway, Boyz II Men, Eminem, Usher are his musical influences.
- Jackson won the “Young Artist Awards for Best Performance in a TV Series” in 2012.
- He would love to do a basketball movie with Kobe Bryant.
- Visit his official website @ www.officialtrevorjackson.com.
- Hear more from Trevor on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Viddy, Google+, Tumblr, and SoundCloud.