Valerie van der Graaf
Valerie was born on February 12, 1992
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
Valerie van der Graaf is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Ulla Models – Amsterdam
- Munich Models – Munich
- Supreme Management – New York
- Premier Model Management – London
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- Uno Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Pearl Model Management – Berlin
- Modelink – Stockholm
- IMM Bruxelles – Brussels
- Select Model Management – London
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
There is no information about her boyfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
36-25-35 in or 91.5-64.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has appeared in advertisements for Björn Borg, Deicy, Hilfiger Denim, Jantzen, Topshop makeup, and Yamamay.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Appearing in Vogue magazine and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Jan Taminiau.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
Her workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Valerie van der Graaf Favorite Things
- Music – Pop / Rock
- Piece of Clothing – My All Stars
- Photographer – Mark Seliger
- Place for Shopping in London – Topshop, New Look, High Street
Source – Models.com, MyFashionLife
Valerie van der Graaf Facts
- At the age of 15, Valerie was discovered on the Hyves, Dutch social media website. Valerie was sent a private message to which she and her mother followed up.
- She was the cover model for 2012 Lavazza calendar.
- Valerie appeared in 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- She likes to do crazy fun things with friends and hang out with them.
- Valerie would like to visit Iceland (without the vulcano), Tokyo, and Rome.
- She likes to visit different countries and explore new things. Being a model, she is able to do this.
- Valerie also enjoys doing vintage shopping from Notting Hill, Brick Lane, and Portobello.
- Catch Valerie on Twitter, and Instagram.