Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Varun studied business management at Nottingham Trent University, UK.
Actor, former model
- Father – David Dhawan (Film Director)
- Mother – Karuna Dhawan
- Siblings – Rohit Dhawan (Older Brother) (Film Director)
- Others – Anil Dhawan (Uncle), Siddharth Dhawan (Cousin) (Actor)
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Varun dated –
- Natasha Dalal – He dated his childhood friend Natasha Dalal to whom Varun called a family. They separated in May 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15½ in or 39 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 76 cm
Varun is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 9.
In 2013, he was announced as the brand ambassador for the brand Gatsby.
He has also appeared in commercials such as Pepsi, Panasonic smartphone, and Nestle Fruita Vitals alongside Alia Bhatt.
Best Known For
Playing Rohan Nanda in the 2012 film Student of the Year alongside Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra.
Varun debuted with 2012 romantic comedy film Student of the Year for his role as Rohan Nanda.
Varun has an amazing body. His lean body is the result of hs consistent hard work and celebrity trainer Prashant Sawant, who is a personal trainer to Varun.
Dhawan hits the gym for one and a half hours daily (But he gives rest to his body for a period of 2 weeks after seven months). He just cannot think of his life without fitness, which is very essential for a healthy and active life.
He starts his time in gym with cardio as a warm up exercise and to speed up the heart rate, which is followed by weight training and several other exercises to target different body parts.
He also practices yoga.
Varun is a foodie and eats everything, but does not over eat anything. He does not follow a strict fix diet, but it definitely includes fresh fruits and vegetables, and chicken.
Varun Dhawan Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza, cheesecake, chicken
- Idol – Sylvester Stallone
Source – Filmfare
Varun Dhawan Facts
- Dhawan’s older brother and father are film directors.
- He also worked as an assistant film director to Karan Johar on the film My Name Is Khan released in 2010.
- Varun was ranked at #8 in Times of India’s “Most Desirable Man of 2012” list.
- He enjoys doing swimming.
- He has also released his fitness DVD, which was choreographed by Remo D’Souza.
- He has a long list of family members who are into diabetes as well as obesity.
- You may want to follow Varun Dhawan on Twitter.