Victoria Caroline Adams
Posh Spice, Strickly Vicky, Vickly, Posh, Tor
Victoria was born on 17 April, 1974
Harlow, Essex, England
Victoria attended Jason Theatre School. For learning dance and modelling, she went Laine Theatre Arts in Epsom, Surrey. She was often bullied in St. Mary’s High School in Cheshunt as she had extra-ordinary high financial status.
Singer, fashion designer, model, business woman
- Father - Anthony William Adams (Electronics Engineer)
- Mother - Jacqueline Doreen (née Cannon) (Former insurance clerk and hairdresser)
- Siblings - Louise Adams (Younger Sister), Christian Adams (Younger Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Victoria dated -
- Stuart Bilton - She dated a model Stuart Bilton, who rose to prominence after dating Victoria Beckham.
- Mark Woods (1991-1994) – She commenced dating Woods in 1991. They first met when Woods fixed the burglar alarm installer in Beckham’s childhood home. They engaged in 1993. But, somehow thy separated in 1994.
- Corey Haim (1995-1996) – Canadian actor, Corey Haim and Victoria were reportedly dating together in 1995. The couple first met in a London recording studio and soon started dating. After being together in a relationship for a couple of months, they finally broke out in 1996.
- David Beckham (1997-Present) – English star footballer, David Beckham first met fashion designer, Victoria Adams in 1997 during a Manchester United football match. They started dating soon and engaged on 24 January, 1998 when he proposed her in a restaurant in Cheshunt, England. The couple is called as “Posh and Becks” by the media. On July 4, 1999, the duo married at Luttrellstown Castle in Ireland. The couple has 4 children – Brooklyn Joseph (b. 4 March, 1999), Romeo James (b. 1 September, 2002), Cruz David (b. 20 February, 2005), Harper Seven (b. 10 July, 2011).
- Olive Skin
- Scowl (or bad tempered expression)
- Often changes the hair style and hair color
- Rarely smiles
- Dark features
- Slender build
34-24-33 in or 87-61-84 cm
Beckham Perfume, Victoria by Victoria Beckham, Rocawear, VB Style, Signature Fragrance, Coty, Rock & Republic, Emporio Armani.
Best Known For
Being a member of female pop group “Spice Girls” and also for marrying David Beckham.
Beckham released her debut studio album Victoria Beckham on October 1, 2001 under the label Virgin. It was able to generate 50,000 sales in UK.
1997 British / American musical comedy film Spice World for her role as Posh Spice. She won Razzie Award for Worst Actress.
First TV Show
Victoria Beckham first appeared on television with a TV movie of talk-show genre titled Victoria’s Secrets as herself.
She goes to gym regularly and practices workouts six times a week. Beckham is a follower of Yogalosophy developed by Mandy Ingber. Read about Victoria’s workout routine and diet plan.
Victoria Favorite Things
- Author - Harper Lee
- Movie - Grease (1978)
Source – Yahoo
- She is good friends with Katie Holmes.
- Victoria is signed to the labels such as Virgin, Telstar, 19.
- On BBC Radio 4, she had been assessed as one of the top 100 most powerful women of UK by Woman’s Hour.
- After watching the 1980 musical film “Fame”, she decided to pursue a singing career.
- She was bullied in school and hence made no friends. Children used to throw rocks on her.
- Beckham was previously a member of the band Persuasion.
- She is also a patron of Elton John AIDS Foundation.
- In 2000, when her luggage was lost at the airport, she demanded free airfare for lifetime.
- Visit her official website @ victoriabeckham.com
- Follow her on Twitter.