Maria Violante Placido
Placido was born on 1 May, 1976
Her schooling and other educational details are not known.
- Father – Michele Placido (Actor and director)
- Mother – Simonetta Stefanelli (Actress, entrepreneur and fashion designer)
- Siblings – Brenno Placido (Brother) (Actor), Inigo Placido (Brother) (Actor), Michelangelo Placido (Brother) (Actor), Gabriele Placido (Brother)
Alternative, music, rock, pop
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
She is dating Italian film director, Massimiliano D’Epiro. In October 2013, the actress gave birth to the couple’s first child, son Vasco.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
L’Orèal Paris (2012)
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Nadya in the 2011 film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, and as Clara in the 2010 film The American.
Placido released her debut album titled Don’t Be Shy… in 2006. She was the songwriter of all the 10 tracks. The songs are mostly in English.
She made her film debut with the 1993 Italian film Quattro bravi ragazzi for her role as Valeria.
First TV Show
In 2007, Placido played the role as Helene Kuragin in the TV mini-series War and Peace in 4 episodes.
Her workout regime and diet plan is not known.
Violante Placido Favorite Things
- Movie – Soul Mate (2002)
Source – IMDb
Violante Placido Facts
- She owns a dog.
- Violante likes to do equestrianism (horseback riding).
- She has a similar style of singing as that of Suzanne Vega.
- Violante has done a duet with singer-songwriter Bugo for the song “Amore mio infinito”.
- She also has a role in the Hindi movie “Barah Aana”, which she did in March 2009.
- Violante has worked with George Clooney in the 2010 film “The American”.
- In 2012, she was made the face of L’Oreal Paris after another Italian Bianca Balti.
- Violante released her first album under the name “Viola”.
- She made her Hollywood debut in 2010.