Winnie Harlow, Chantelle Winnie, Zebra
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Winnie changed many schools due to bullying.
She dropped out of school at 16 due to teasing occurred as a result of her skin depigmentation condition.
- Father – Windsor Young
- Mother – Lisa Brown (Hairdresser)
- Siblings – Christina Harlow (Sister). She also has 1 another sister.
She is signed with D’Management Group.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Winnie Harlow dated –
- Nick Cannon (2015) – In September 2015, American rapper and actor Nick Cannon was spotted with Winnie during a dinner date at Mr. Chow restaurant which sparked dating RUMORs.
- Lewis Hamilton (2016) – From July 2016 to September 2016, Winnie and English Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton dated each other.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jamaican ancestry.
- Striking looks due to skin depigmentation
- High cheekbones
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for Desigual, Diesel, etc.
In 2016, she appeared in a Sprite commercial.
She has not publicly spoken about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Being a popular vitiligo model from Canada.
First Fashion Week
She walked for Ashish showing its Spring / Summer 2015 Collection during London Fashion Week.
Winnie has never appeared in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
In June 2014, she guest appeared in an episode of news show Access Hollywood.
She has a lean body which is the result of healthy eating. Winnie relies on fresh vegetables like spinach and protein sources like eggs.
Winnie Harlow Favorite Things
- TV Show – Sex and the City (1998-2004)
Source – Hollywood Life
Winnie Harlow Facts
- Winnie was diagnosed with skin pigmentation condition (where she lost her natural skin color at various places on her body) called vitiligo at the age of 4.
- She was discovered by model Tyra Banks on Instagram.
- She describes herself as “vitiligo spokesmodel.”
- At school, she used to be called “cow,” “zebra” and lots of other things.
- Harlow also thought for a long time to commit suicide due to all the bad comments she received throughout her early life.
- She was among the 14 finalists in America’s Next Top Model in their 21st cycle in 2014. She finished 6th.
- She enjoys riding on roller coasters and watching basketball.
- Harlow is a huge fan of Michael Jackson who also had the rare skin condition called vitiligo.
- Harlow won the “Role Model” award at Portuguese GQ Men of The Year in 2015.
- She was raised by a single mom.
- Visit her official website @ officialwinnieharlow.com.
- Join Winnie on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.