Zoe Elizabeth Sugg
Zoella, ZozeeBo, Zoey
Lacock, Wiltshire, England, UK
Brighton, East Sussex, England
Zoe went to The Corsham School in Corsham, Wiltshire, where she attended a secondary school and then arts college.
She took art, textiles, business studies, and French in her GCSEs.
YouTuber, vlogger, author
- Father – Graham Sugg
- Mother – Tracey Sugg
- Siblings – Joe Sugg (Younger Brother)
His brother on YouTube goes by the name, ThatcherJoe.
Dominic Smales from Gleam Futures
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Zoe Sugg dated –
- Alfie Deyes (2013-Present) – Since August 2013, she is dating fellow YouTuber and author, Alfie Deyes. Alfie goes by the name “PointlessBlog” on YouTube.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long hair
- Cute face
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
In 2013, Zoe was selected as the ambassador for National Citizen Service.
In 2014, Sugg was announced as the digital ambassador for the Mind charity.
Best Known For
Sharing fashion related information on her YouTube channel zoella280390.
In 2001, she appeared in the fantasy adventure film Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone for her uncredited role as Girl in the potion class. She also made appearance in the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets film in 2002.
First TV Show
In 2013, Zoe appeared in the comedy series YouTubers React as herself in three episodes.
She has said on her personal blog that she doesn’t exercise and not even pay attention to the diet. She eats whatever she likes and it is mostly junk food / food which is bad for health. The only thing, which might be helping her to stay slim is her fast metabolism.
Zoe Sugg Favorite Things
- Food – Potato (But, she doesn’t like potato chips)
- Reality TV Shows – Britain’s Got Talent, Big Brother
- Color – Pink, cream
- Animals – Guinea pigs
- Moisturizer – Imperialis from Lush
- Shop – She doesn’t have any.
- Makeup Brand – Mac & Nars
- Drugstore Makeup Brand – Gosh & Barry M
- Nail Polish Brand – Barry M, O.P.I.
- Shoe Store – Kurt Geiger, Topshop
- Perfume – Armani Code, Gucci Rush 2
- Book – The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- Blogger – None. According to her, all her fabulous
- Makeup Guru – Laura (Lollipop26), Holly (Hollymae20)
- Disney Film – Aladdin
- Dessert – Lemon Cheesecake
- Movies – Moulin Rouge! (2001), The Notebook (2004), I Love You, Man (2009)
- Flower – White Lilies, White Orchids, White roses
Source – Zoella
Zoe Sugg Facts
- Zoe is a big pizza addict.
- If she could have any superpower, it would be invisibility.
- She prefers Italian food more than Chinese food.
- In 2013, she was titled “Britain’s most influential Tweeters” by The Daily Telegraph.
- Being an author, she launched her first novel, Girl Online on November 25, 2014. Though, she didn’t write the novel herself, but shared her expert views with an editorial team. It became a bestselling book ever by a first time novelist.
- She has a pug dog, which she got in December 2014.
- In February 2009, she started a blog called Zoella. At that time, she was working for an interior design company as an apprentice. In the same year, after she received couple of thousand visits on her blog, she started a YouTube channel.
- She has worked for clothing retailer New Look in the past.
- Her main YouTube channel which is named zoella280390 (aka as Zoella) consists of fashion, lifestyle and other beauty products related videos. She also has another channel called “MoreZoella” where she shares info on how she spends her entire day.
- Zoe has shared the screen with many other YouTubers including Alfie Deyes, Troye Sivan, Grace Helbig, Louise Pentland, Tanya Burr, Tyler Oakley, etc.
- In December 2014, she filmed a video for her YouTube channel while she was driving a car. People disliked this attempt of hers and even Metropolitan Police department admitted that she could have killed someone.
- Under the band name, “Zoella Beauty,” she has also launched her own range of beauty products.
- She has won numerous awards in her career for her video blog (vlog). At the 2015 Teen Choice Awards, in the “Fashion / Beauty” category, she was awarded with the “Choice Web Star” award.
- She used to have two guinea pigs in the past, named, Milo & Monty. She even had many fishes, but they died eventually.
- She is afraid of spiders.
- If she has to choose one thing out of shoes, makeup, clothes, jewelry, etc, she would go with makeup.
- If she has only 24 hours to live, she would love to go to Blackgang Chine (amusement park) at Isle of Wight with the persons she likes.
- She has done country dancing, maypole dancing and even knitting during her time in primary school.
- She does not like sunglass shopping because of her pea head.
- Visit her official website @ www.zoella.co.uk.
- Find more about Zoella on Twitter, Facebook, BlogLovin, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, YouTube 2, and Google+.