|Aaron McCusker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1978|
Aaron McCusker is a Northern Irish actor. He is best known for his role as Jamie Maguire in the TV series Shameless (2007-2013) alongside David Threlfall, Qasim Akhtar, Gerard Kearns, Rebecca Ryan, and Ciarán Griffiths. He also played Freddie Mercury‘s partner, Jim Hutton in the movie Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) alongside Rami Malek.
Portadown, County Armagh, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Hale, Trafford, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Aaron McCusker is represented by –
- The Artists Partnership (Talent Agent) in London, England, United Kingdom
- LINK Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aaron McCusker has dated –
- Jennie Sutton (2003-Present) – After 6 years of dating, he married Jennie Sutton at a country house hotel, Beamish Hall, in April 2009. After they tied the knot, the couple spent their 10-day honeymoon at the Egyptian resort, Sharm el-Sheikh. They have 3 children – 2 sons, one of whom is born in 2013, and a 3rd child, born on June 26, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled chin
- Protruding ears
Aaron McCusker Favorite Things
- Soccer Clubs – Liverpool, Celtic
Source – Fandom
Aaron McCusker Facts
- He was a member of The Phoenix Players, a local drama group in his hometown, Portadown.
- He made his theater debut at the age of 16, at the Lyric Theatre in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Aaron finds playing bad or dark characters more fun and easier than playing good ones.
- He stated that during the time Shameless (2007-2013) aired, he was so popular that he couldn’t walk down the street without being intercepted.
- He landed a role as a serial killer, A.J. Yates, in the 8th season of the TV series Dexter (2013) with Michael C. Hall in the lead role, after 20 interviews. His agent in Los Angeles initially told him not to get discouraged even if he does more than 70 and still doesn’t get any roles.
- Aaron got the part in Dexter unintentionally. He auditioned for a sheriff in the pilot episode of the TV show Big Thunder Mountain. The casting director told him he was too young but because he really liked him, he promised he’ll find him another project, which was Dexter.
- Aaron has a large tattoo on the tricep of his right arm.
- He was a fan of the band Queen before being cast in Bohemian Rhapsody (2018). At the age of 9, he found his dad’s vinyl records and played their 4th studio album A Night At The Opera (1975). His favorite song from that album, Death On Two Legs, was also his favorite song of all time by Queen.
- Aaron wanted to challenge his versatility as an actor by starring in Bohemian Rhapsody (2018). He has never played a gay character nor has he kissed a man prior to landing the role. After the filming ended, he found the experience was “like water off a duck’s back” and was very open to playing a gay character again.
- He played Martin in the TV series Women on the Verge in 2018. If he had to describe the series in 5 seconds, it would be “Dublin’s S*x and the City (1998–2004).”
Featured Image by Secret Child Film / YouTube