|Abha Parmar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1963|
Abha Parmar is a veteran Indian actress who has starred in several hit shows such as Sabse Bada Rupaiya (2005), Naaginn (2007-2009), Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? (2011-2012), Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein (2016), Kya Hal, Mister Panchal (2017), Naagin 2 (2017), and Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai since 2017. She is also noted for her silver screen appearance in Main Azaad Hoon (1989), Ramji Londonwale (2005), Special 26 (2013), Sui Dhaaga (2018). She also has a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
The details of Abha’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Nandikishor Chaturvedi
- Mother – Rani Chaturvedi
- Siblings – Anshu Chaturvedi (Younger Sister). She has 3 other younger sisters.
Abha is represented by PartyMap (Booking Agents).
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abha has dated –
- Rakesh Parmar – Director Rakesh Parmar and Abha got married quite a number of years ago. The couple has a son named Shinjan Parmar who is now a music director and a daughter named Mishrkeshi Jain who is married to director and producer Manish Jain.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Bhraman ancestry.
- Cupid lips
- Long eyebrows
- Wears a nose ring
Abha has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Starring in several shows such as Sabse Bada Rupaiya (2005), Naaginn (2007-2009), Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? (2011-2012), Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed (2013), Tere Shahar Mein (2015), Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein (2016), Kya Hal, Mister Panchal (2017), Naagin 2 (2017), and Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai since 2017, and Dil Se Dil Tak (2018)
- Being cast in Main Azaad Hoon (1989), Ramji Londonwale (2005), Munna Pandey Berozgaar (2006), Special 26 (2013), and Sui Dhaaga (2018)
- Starring alongside some of Bollywood’s renowned actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Varun Dhawan, Anushka Sharma, Akshay Kumar, and Anupam Kher
She made her debut theatrical film appearance Dayal Nihalani’s Guru Dakshina in 1989.
First TV Show
Abha made her first TV show appearance in Sabse Bada Rupaiya in 2005.
Abha does not follow her strict diet routine. However, pumpkin is part of her staple diet.
Abha Parmar Facts
- She was raised in Gwalior and later, moved to Mumbai in 1985, to build a career in the film industry.
- Abha started her career in theater in 1980, in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- She begins her every day with a thankful prayer to God.
- During her younger days, Abha went through a lot of ups and downs.
- Abha would attend dance classes with choreographer Habiba Rehman in the past.
- She has a huge collection of soft toys, jewelry, sarees, bindis, and bangles in her house.
- Apart from being a good actress, she also a good cook and also loves to read.
- Abha’s husband Rakesh, directed the first show for Zee TV titled Tara.
- Abha is a socialist who supports a Gwalior based foundation called Pad Women that promotes hygiene and s*x education for women.
- During the ’90s, her acting credits also included roles in Mahabharat and Bharat Ek Khoj.
- She wanted to be a doctor during her younger years.
- In the show Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, she plays a negative role as Ashi Singh‘s Taiji.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Abha Parmar / Instagram.