|Adrianne Ho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1989|
Adrianne Ho is a model, fashion designer, TV personality, and entrepreneur from Toronto, Canada. She has mixed looks due to her Chinese dad and French mom. For many fashion companies, she has designed, modeled and promoted their brands publicly. Ho has been featured in Sports Illustrated also. She has also served as the global brand ambassador for Adidas. She has created “Sweat Crew”, women active wear line.
- Toronto, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- New York City, USA
Canadian and American
Adrianne enrolled in a boarding school at the age of 16 to finish her remaining education because her father’s company transferred him back to his hometown in Hong Kong. Her father’s company paid her boarding school fee.
Fashion Designer, Model
- Father – Man B. Ho
- Mother – Christiane A. Nicolette
- Siblings – Sandrine Holt (Older Sister) (Former Model, Actress)
- Others – Nicolette Huff (Niece)
- Chantale Nadeau Model Placement – Toronto
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Shanghai
- Sutherland Models – Toronto
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
54.5 kg or 120 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adrienne keeps her dating life private.
Race / Ethnicity
She has a French mother and Chinese father.
- Almond shaped slanted Asian eyes with hooded eyelids that stand out in contrast to rest of her Caucasian features.
- Unnaturally thick eyebrows (groomed down from a former unibrow Adrienne used to have in her teens)
- Naturally symmetrical thick lips
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Adrienne has done extensive advertising work in Canada, USA, and other countries. The names of some of those brands are –
- Nike (2014, 2017)
- Adidas (2017)
- MAC Cosmetics
- Supreme Streetwear
- Chinese Streetwear retailer 2ccm
- Designer and model of performance socks created in partnership with Stance as the face of Punks and Poets.
- Collaborated with Canadian retailer Simon to launch, promote, and model for her own swimwear line called La Mer Noir (2016) (It means The Black Sea in French)
- Descente KOREA (2015)
- Collaborated with California based PacSun retailer to design, promote, and model workout clothing called Sweat Crew (2015).
- Union ’89 campaign (2014)
- Forever 21 (2014)
- VISVIM WMV clothing (2013)
- Boast campaign (2013)
- Lancome and Sephora (2012)
Her religious beliefs are not confirmed.
Best Known For
- Her work as a model and designer.
- Being a social media influencer turned fitness guru and fashion diva who has a large audience on Instagram and her blog Sweat the Style launched in 2013.
She has not been cast in any full-length feature film yet.
First TV Show
Ho was the host of a 13-episode reality / documentary TV series called Sweat the City (2016–2017). In this lifestyle program, Adrianne traveled to LA, Toronto, and New York to interview designers, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trainers to find out about new workout styles / classes and trending food and performance clothing.
- Adrianne did not have very good lifestyle habits until she started modeling.
- Growing up, she also suffered from asthma. So, she wasn’t physically very active.
- The pressure to look good pushed her to explore various healthy and nutritious food options across different world cuisines that also helped her overcome her asthma.
- At first, giving up processed, oily food, and refined sugars was very difficult for the model. She realized she was addicted to them.
- Subsequently, she observed the benefit of stable sleep cycles, greater energy during the day and perfect skin that got her hooked to everything related to fitness.
- She trained in Muay Thai / kickboxing for a year before moving to NYC and LA.
- Adrianne typically starts her day with a morning run and attends a challenging exercise class 3-5 times a week in the afternoon or in the evening. If possible, she runs to the nearest café for her morning cup of coffee and then, to buy her groceries combining cardio with her morning errands.
- She takes 3 personal training sessions a week from Micah McKinley at his Phys Ed studios in Silver Lake and Echo Park.
- If she has only 10 minutes to spare, Adrianne prefers to perform kettlebell swings and burpees with maximum effort.
- She subscribes to ClassPass to ensure she never misses a workout.
- Whenever she is traveling abroad, Adrianne always carries a jump rope with her. She prefers skipping to jogging on a treadmill.
- She makes it a priority to drink as much water as possible else she starts feeling lethargic and her lips get dry.
- She eats locally grown organic food. Occasionally, Adrianne eats gluten-free but does not particularly enjoy it.
- She does not eat anything that comes out of a wrapper or a box.
- Adrianne will consume bread and cheese only if it is of exceptional quality with great taste. Her typical daily meals usually comprise of the following –
- Breakfast – Avocado & toast, scrambled / poached eggs or a fruit smoothie or Greek Yogurt with granola and fruits.
- Lunch – A meal at any farm to table restaurants where the main ingredients are sourced from local farmer’s markets. For instance, a rice bowl with vegetables or pasta.
- Dinner – Fresh salad with salmon or chicken in soy sauce.
- Supplements – Usually consumes probiotics and fish liver oil. When ill, Adrianne takes echinacea, vitamin C, a multivitamin, and homeopathic pills.
Adrianne Ho Favorite Things
- Exercise Class – Barry’s Bootcamp, SoulCycle
- Guilty Pleasure – Chocolate covered Goji Berries, Dark chocolate Justin’s peanut butter cups
- Sport She Likes To Play – Tennis
- Skincare Brand – Tatcha (Japanese company)
- Cleanser – Dr. Bronner’s pure castile soap
- Moisturizer – Jojoba oil, Neroli oil, Eminence organic skincare
- Sunscreen – Coola organic suncare
- Serum – Vintner’s Daughter active botanical serum
- Makeup Brand – Beauty Counter, Benefit
- Restaurant – Forage (in LA), Sud Forno (in Toronto), Fresh (Toronto), AbcV (in NYC), Jon & Vinny’s (in LA)
- Holiday Meal – Thanksgiving dinner
- Meal (For Lunch) – Salmon bowl with brown rice, sautéed kale, radishes, eggs
- Places To Shop (In Toronto) – Queen West, Aritzia
- Place To Unwind (In Toronto) – At Myodetox Corktown with her physiotherapist Jessica Webb
- Toronto Neighborhood – Kensington market
- Essential Fall Accessory – A beanie
- Scent – Diptyque Ambre room spray
- Nail Paint Color – Nude, clear
- Flower – Rose
- Instagram Account – Personal Trainer Massy Arias @arias, @AdorableAnimals
- Coffee Type – Iced Almond Latte
- Night Time Activities – Playing tennis, dining out, watching a TV series / Movies
- TV Show – The Night of (2016), Love (2016–2018), Chef’s Table
- Travel Destination – Chengdu, Sichuan province, China
- Video Game – Street Fighter 2
Source – Shape, Fashion Magazine, HBC, Hypebae, Esquire, Fashion Weekly
Adrianne Ho Facts
- She did not plan on being a model but got started when a photographer friend wanted somebody to fill in when a designated model did not show up for the job.
- Adrianne defines her signature style as active streetwear and likes high fashion sneakers by Acne Studios, Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton.
- She finds it amusing that most people do not realize how she posts 30 different versions of the same pose at slightly different angles on her Instagram account.
- She is allergic to cats.
- Her parents do not understand her work as a social media influencer but they accept it because they have faith in her abilities.
- The absolute independence of running a blog and clothing line often frustrates Adrienne because decision making often becomes difficult. She both loves and hates this aspect of her job.
- To find out more about the model, visit her blog @ sweatthestyle.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Adrianne Ho / Instagram