|Agnes Hedengård Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1995|
Agnes Hedengård is a Swedish model and socialite who gained her fame from a controversial video titled Too Big For The Industry that she posted to her eponymous YouTube channel. She went through a tough time fitting into the fashion industry and ultimately was rejected from modeling after being considered to be too curvaceous, even though she was medically underweight.
Agnes Victoria Hedengård
The details about Agnes’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers.
In 2015, she signed with Global Models Inc.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Agnes prefers to keep her dating life a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Petite body
- Fuller Lips
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Vitamin Well Sverige
- Rebecca Stella The Brand
- Raven Jewelry
Best Known For
Uploading a controversial video titled “Too Big For The Industry” on her eponymous YouTube channel
She also lost most of her weight after she went on an extremely strict diet at the age of 17. However, that caused her to become extremely thin and face threats of being anorexic. She later started to pick up on her diet but found it difficult to even eat the slightest bit of food.
Agnes Hedengård Favorite Things
- Drug Store Product – Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
- YouTuber – Shaytards
- Junk Food – Pizza, McDonald’s Cheeseburgers
Source – GaloreMag.com, YouTube
Agnes Hedengård Facts
- She was born and brought up in Arvika.
- In 2014, she moved to Stockholm from Arvika in order to try out a career in modeling.
- She was discovered in 2010 at the age of 15.
- In 2015, she uploaded a video to her self-titled YouTube channel that was titled “Too Big For The Industry” in an effort to show the world a deeper side of the fashion industry.
- Her secret to a great party is songs from Australian record producer Flume and 7/11 by Beyonce.
- She is obsessed with junk food.
- Agnes loves to go shopping in London.
- In 2016, she anxiously waited to hear the album Living Life Golden by Elliphant.
- She was 17 years old when her agent told her that she needed to lose weight. After that, she took things to an extreme and almost became anorexic.
- In 2017, Agnes collaborated with Paul Hewitt to launch the Miss Ocean watch.
- During her teenage years, she lost all hope and began to hurt herself and wanted to die.
- In 2015, Swedish modeling agency Global Model Scouting had announced that Agnes had signed up with their company.
- She rubs Argan oil and prefers not to wash her hair daily in order to keep them healthy.
- When she was told to lose weight, Agnes had a Body Mass Index that was just 17.5.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Agnes Hedengård / Instagram