|Aidette Cancino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||19, 1998|
Aidette Cancino is an American social media star, actress, and model, best known for her YouTube channel with more than 600k subscribers, which she created under the name AidetteLovesBeautyXo, before changing it to her real name. Aidette used the platform to cover her interests and personal opinion on fashion, health, wellness, beauty, cosmetics and traveling, for the most part. She also took part in popular tags, fashion hauls, look transformations, apartment tours, furniture hauls and home design, and reacted to other social media stars and their posts. As an actress, Aidette had guest roles of Riley in TV series Keys (2017), as well as Holly in Attaway Appeal (2017) and Chicken Girls (2018). Aidette has also amassed a large fanbase on social media with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Her educational history is unknown.
Social Media Star, Actress, Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Maria Cancino (Makeup Artist)
- Siblings – Anthony Cancino (Younger Brother), Jizelle Cancino (Younger Sister)
Aidette Cancino is represented by West Side Digital Group (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aidette Cancino has dated –
- Nate Wyatt (2018-2019) – In the summer of 2018, she began dating the aspiring musician, best known as content creator for the TikTok video platform. They were seen partying, traveling, and recording collaboration videos together, and even had a YouTube channel together at one point. On May 30, 2019, Aidette uploaded a video titled we broke up, announcing that after 8 months of being together, they went their separate ways. She explained that it was a mutual decision due to differences in their opinions and that they still talked and remained on good terms. Both of them also announced that a video would be released in later months regarding this topic, once their feelings had some time to settle.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mexican descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Purple’, ‘Blonde’, ‘Dark Brown’, ‘Black’, ‘Platinum Blonde’, and ‘Ombre’ with ‘Blonde’ hair ends.
- Voluptuous physique
- Fuller Lips
Aidette Cancino has endorsed brands such as –
- LuvGems (2018)
- zala (2018)
- Sigma Beauty (2018)
- The Color Workshop (2018)
- Divine Property (2018)
- Shein (2019)
- 7Q Spa (2019)
- Dolls Kill (2019)
- WindsorStore (2019)
- Sabino Salon (2019)
- BLACK FILE NAILS (2019)
- Leslie Lashes/LesnXX Cosmetics (2019)
- BELLAMI Hair (2019)
- Goodbye Bread (2019)
- Missy Empire (2019)
- CALVIN KLEIN (2019)
- Beach Bunny Swimwear (2019)
- Lavish Outfitters (2019)
- Be You Tiful Jewelry (2019)
- PrettyLittleThing (2019)
- Choose Love Jewelry (2019)
- Jewels By Durrani (2019)
- OH POLLY (2019)
- REVOLVE (2019)
- GGG By Giselle (2019)
- MESHKI (2019)
- boohoo (2019)
- NYONair (2019)
- NEW girl ORDER (2019)
- Luxe To Kill (2019)
- NikeWomen (2019)
- Totally Tanning (2019)
- Tiger Mist (2019)
- Lilly Lashes (2019)
- Forever 21 (2019)
- FILA (2019)
- Miss Lola (2019)
- L.A. Girl Cosmetics (2019)
- Morphe (2019)
- KMYNX (2019)
- Adidas (2019)
- Raye & Roses Boutique (2019)
- Gucci (2019)
- Too Faced Cosmetics (2019)
- A’GACI (2019)
- Flutter Lashes (2019)
Best Known For
- Her YouTube channel with more than 600k subscribers and her social media fanbase with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter
- Starring in TV series such as Keys (2017), Attaway Appeal (2017), and Chicken Girls (2018)
First Web Show
Aidette Cancino made her first web show appearance as Riley in an episode titled Tail Light Out of the comedy series, Keys on July 29, 2017.
Aidette admitted that she doesn’t have a steady workout routine at all, and does what she feels passionate about at that particular time to stay in shape. She also gained weight in “the right places”, which prompted her followers to constantly ask her for tips on how she got “thick.”
Aidette replied that she still doesn’t consider herself thick, but that exercises with a heavier weight such as squats and deadlifts were responsible for her weight gain. She also drinks a protein shake before and after her workout and eats a lot of chicken. She is also known to have a pretty relaxed cheat meal every once in a while, such as french fries with mayonnaise.
Aidette Cancino Favorite Things
- Food Cuisine – Italian, Mexican
- Animal – Dog
- Singers – Billie Eilish, The Weeknd, Sam Smith, Gwen Stefani, Bruno Mars, Lana Del Rey
- Place – Mykonos, Greece
- Festival – Coachella
- Flavor – Vanilla
- TV Series – Spongebob Squarepants
- Food – Pasta, Tacos
- Season – Summer
- Starbucks Drink – Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
Aidette Cancino Facts
- Her name is pronounced i-thet.
- Her dad wanted to name her Emily.
- Aidette was a very shy child and barely talked to other kids.
- Her mom is her role model.
- Aidette was self-taught in makeup. As a child, she would often watch her mom work as a makeup artist, which motivated her to learn but annoyed her mom due to her age.
- The 1st video she uploaded on YouTube was titled Christmas Haul 2011, in December of that year.
- Some fans have compared her looks to that of Bebe Rexha and Chloe Grace Moretz.
- In June 2014, her favorite song was Rude by MAGIC!.
- She didn’t cry while watching The Fault in Our Stars (2014).
- Aidette wore a red dress for her prom in 2015.
- In 2015, her favorite TV series was MTV’s Finding Carter.
- She used to hate herself for being the worst texter.
- She has a Yorkie dog named Armani.
- Aidette loves living in California, United States, primarily because of the vicinity of the beach and the sunny days in general.
- In February 2019, she worked with the New Zealandian brand Zala to create a comprehensive video guide of creating the perfect tight curls.
- Aidette revealed that she’s a bit insecure about her acne. Even though her outbreaks aren’t severe, they annoy her and force her to cover them with makeup.
- She loves cats but is allergic to them.
- Her biggest pet peeve is people chewing loudly.
- Even if her YouTube channel fell through, she would still continue doing it as a hobby, and work as a psychiatrist.
- Her fashion inspiration is Kourtney Kardashian because she looks like a carefree goddess to her.
- Aidette has been diagnosed with anxiety.
- If she could have anything in the world, it would be world peace.
- She would rather choose flying as a superpower rather than reading people’s minds.
- Her dream date is going to Disneyland after a long, stressful day.
- Her biggest fear is dying young.
- Aidette removed her wisdom teeth in late May 2019. She cried in the car because she felt ugly seeing herself post-surgery with the swelling and gauze in the mouth.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Aidette Cancino / Instagram